55

"ahhh this feels nice...mmh"

Louis relaxes his body back against the bathtub and feels Harry's hand creeping over his leg, "Harry, you're tickling me!"

Harry grabs his leg and strokes his thighs as he says, "My bad, I wasn't trying to."

Louis sighs feeling large warm hands massage his legs abd thighs. He was the only one in bathtub and harry was kneeling at his foot outside the tub.

He refuses to get in saying, 'I might lose control and fck you so hard that we'll end up breaking this tub ' to which Louis said, ' Didn't knew your tub was so fragile '

You can say one thing thing lead to another and now here he is getting a fully body massage INSIDE the bathtub, with warm water hugging his skin he was enjoying the feeling of large hands caressing his skin.

Louis yawns as he tries to get more comfortable in the tub but sigh in frustration when he can't, "Can you grab me a pillow?"

Harry chuckle and moves towards him, "You can't sleep here. Your place is here..." He lifts him up bridal style. Louis wraps his arms around his neck tightly so he won't fall. He gets goosebumps because of the cold air hiting his hot skin as harry walks in their yes THEIR bedroom.

"It's here in my bed, in my arms and in my heart!" Harry winks as he lays down on bed with Louis on top of him. Not caring if he was wet and now the bed will be wet too cause maybe the bed is cold but the person in his arm is giving him warmth.

"Where do you find these cheeky lines!" Louis says pulling the duvet over his naked body. It was unfair he's naked and Harry was in boxers but he doesn't wanna argue right now.

"They just come in my mind whenever i look at your pretty face..." Harry says as he runs his finger over louis' soft cheeks.

Louis sighs closing his eyes, "I feel like i could stay right here all my life and won't even regret it if i die..."

Harry kisses his head as he says, "If I could i would definitely keep you in my arms forever and never let you go...not even for washroom!"

Louis giggles sleepily and lifts his head to look at harry who was already looking at him, he felt tickles in his stomach.

"You know i tried to paint you when you were away...a year ago i completed that painting!" Louis says and Harry grind like a Cheshire cat.

"You painted me! Wow, show me!" He sits up in excitement and louis grabs his arm pulling on it.

"It's at my house. I'll show you tomorrow, for now let's go to sleep." Louis pulls on his arm and harry lays down next to him pouting.

"You're so lucky god gave you skills and talent. I was born with nothing but a bad blood. My family gave me nothing but nightmares and painful memories. My life felt like a punishment itself but then..." Harry cups his cheek and smiles as he says,

"And then i met you. You made me forget about where i came from, who i was and made me who i am right now. You changed me into this person. Ever since i met you i didn't killed a single person...i don't know how you do it Louis but...you just make me a better person just by loving me."

Louis lifts his hand and wipes the tear that slipped down Harry's cheek and cups his jaw looking into his teary eyes he says, "I'm glad i mean so much to you. I'm happy that maybe i am someone's reason to live!"

He lifts his head and leans closer to harry. Pecking his lips softly he says, "I can only imagine the things you've been thorough. But i promise you, these painful memories will fade eventually when we'll create new ones. We'll buy a new house and have two dogs. We'll even have few cats and live happily ever after..."

Harry smiles looking at the beautiful face infront of him. He pulls him in his arms and stuffs his face in his soft hair. "I hope we have a happy ending because it maybe not me...but you deserve it Louis. You deserve every happiness in the world..."

Louis smiles and snuggles his face in Harry's neck as he wraps his arms around his torso saying, "We deserve it Harry... everyone does!"

Harry sighs and rubs his hand over louis' naked back, "Now go to sleep lov-"

"Yes daddy!" Louis immediately hides his face in Harry's chest and puts one of his leg over his hips. "I meant to say good night!"

Harry chuckles and strokes his head as he relaxes. He looks at louis' face that was hidden in his chest, after few minutes,

"I love you..." He whispers very softly as if it would ruin the moment any second. He didn't heard a response back so he assumed that Louis was asleep and cuddles the tiny man falling asleep as well.

While louis finds it hard to sleep with all the butterflies in his tummy, that warm feeling in his heart. It all made him feel safe as if this was what his body has been craving for all these years.