19

"I-i'm sorry dad... I lost the file you gave..."

Louis finally says those words and looks down in shame as his father was silent.

"Louis, do you realise how important it was for us? "

Louis takes a breath and nods, as he was going to speak his father spoke first,

"I didn't gave that file to any of my friends or trusted agents, i gave it to you! I trusted you out of all! Thinking it'll get you interested into detective agency and you'll finally work in our agency..." His father breaths out at the end.

"I'm sorry Dad, it's my fault. I was so irresponsible. I don't know if i can pay for loss cause because of that case many lives were going to finally get justice and I lost that chance. So many innocent lives were gone in that case and I wanted to go till the end i wanted to give them justice- but then..." Louis signs and doesn't lifts his head up. He doesn't wanna see his father's disappointed face.

Sure, it's not the first time but this one time he really tried to make his father proud. He really tried to solve his first case that his father gave him to prove himself, but he failed!

But as there's say, never give up!

"But father i promise you I'll take over our agency after it'll be rebuilt again. We'll get the insurance money right?" Louis says as he finally look up and at his father who says.

"You couldn't handle a bunch of papers and you're saying you'll handle the whole agency?" His father signs as he rubs his tired eyes, "Louis, I'm not worried about the insurance money... I'm worried about all the documents that are now...ashes."

Louis thinks trying to make up an solution but nothing can be done here.

His mother wals in with a tray of tea and biscuits. She sets down the tray on coffee table and sits next to his husband.

"I never trusted that guy. You see louis, why we were warning you to leave him. We told he was dangerous, he caused us so much and in return he broke your heart-" his mother was interrupted by his father,

"And I'm pretty sure you're still in love with that criminal!" His father was angry as harry was mentioned, he never liked him and didn't failed to show it all well.

"Dad, i-i-"

"Tell us the truth louis. Louis makes us blind and mute but it doesn't makes us so brainless that we still make wrong decisions! Think about what he did to us-"

"Dad! I don't love him alright!" Louis finally says as he looks into his father's simillar to his ocean blue eyes.

Those tired old eyes has seen so much and louis doesn't want them to worry anymore, he stands up as he says,

"I don't even fucking want to see his face, dad! Love is far from it!"

He fought with his parents for him. He went against everything and trusted harry. But harry causes him pain and hurt and nothing else.

He grabs his phone and goes towards door as he says, "I'll make him pay for what he did!"

His parents watch him leave and his father signs as he leans back rubbing his forehead.

"Don't worry mark... Everything will be alright!"

"I hope so...but in this i don't want anything happen to louis, he's our only will to live..."

The only son they had who was now passionate to make that murderer pay for his sins...
The murderer who's deeply and madly in love with him.

This love will cost them lives...

•••

Harry knocks repeatedly on the door but no one opened it. He frowns and tries to see inside the house from the windows but the curtains were closed.

He removes a key from his pocket and opens the door himself, "Louis?"

He calls as he walks in adjusting the huge bouquet in his hand he goes inside and peeks inside the kitchen to see louis looking something.

His back was facing harry and his ears were covered with headphones with music blasting in his ears.

Music is the only way he gets to forget his stress!

As soon as louis turns to get a spoon so he can taste how the chicken soup is. He gets startled and his headphones falls on the ground, after seeing a Six feet tall slender man standing in the middle of his kitchen holding a... Rose bouquet?

But wait- slender man don't have such handsome faces do they-