Ryoko Nishikawa - Care

Another peaceful day on the cruise. Its days like these that I look forward to the most, days where nothing happens. In this day and age, peace and quiet is something that is rare to fin-

"RYOKO SAID COWS ARE CARED FOR TO BE KILLED AND EATEN! AND...AND... YOU TWO ARE ALSO CARING FOR ME, WHICH MEANS I'M GOING TO GET EATEN!"

"NISHI THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT I SWEAR!"

"Nishi, me and Ryoko aren't going to eat you. I promise."

"THAT'S WHAT THEY TELL THE COWS TOO!"

...Ahem.

As I was saying... in this day and age, peace and quiet is something that is rare to find. However most people have already forgotten how to appreciate a quiet atmosphere. In this day and age where you can use a phone to bri-

"Wha- Where did she get a sword!?"

"NISHI PUT THE SWORD DOWN!"

"NEVEEEEER! NISHI WILL NOT BE EATEN TODAY!"

...Sigh. As you can see, a peaceful day is still a pipe dream. I walk towards the commotion which just so happens to be in the room of the Class A girls that I am aquanted with. Just as I round the corner, the door bursts open and Nishi runs out wielding a comically gigantic sword that looks like it came straight out of a fantasy novel. Probably some sort of anime merchandise? I'm not quite sure, but considering her interests its most likely that.

"Oh, hey! What's up?" Nishikawa exits soon after and greets me.

"Nothing much...you seem quite, uh...busy."

"Yeah, I'm sure you've already figured it out, but we are trying to prevent Nishi from stabbing someone accidentally."

"...While that is a fake sword, I am still worried." Yamamura walks out as well.

"Yes, yes, but now that you're here Ayanokouji, you get to hang out with your favorite chaotic girl and favorite kuudere!" Nishikawa points to herself, then at Yamamura.

"That is incorrect. For me to be a kuudere, I would need to have an actual dere side, which I very clearly lack." Yamamura flatly declines.

"That, and also the fact that you aren't my favorite chaotic girl. That title goes to Ichihashi." I add.

"Guh! My womanly heart!" Nishikawa clutches her chest in pain.

"With that said, I am going to go now. I need to find Nishi before she gets into trouble again." Yamamura sighs before walking off.

"...Are you going to join her?" I ask.

"Nah, she can handle it. Besides, we haven't had a good conversation in quite some time. You wanna hang around and chat or something?"

"Sure, what other reason would I have had to come here?"

"I don't know. You hang out with weird people and do weird stuff all the time. For all I know you could be here to borrow my socks or something." Nishikawa rambles as she invites me in the room.

"...What would I even do with your socks?"

"I don't know, man. Maybe you've got a hidden sock fetish? I'm not gonna pry into your personal details. They're in the top drawer. Just take however many you need." She points at said drawer.

"Thanks, I'll just- Wait, what am I even agreeing to right now?" And did she just consent to have her socks be used for that purpose?

"Woah! I knew you had a creepy, perverted side after all! Why else would you be lurking around the girls' rooms!" Nishikawa takes a step back.