Special - Valentine's Day I - Ruri, Kokoro, Mori

Note: Special chapters take place in an unspecified time. This means that it can occur anywhere before or after where the current story is at. There can and will be differences, for example this special occurs in the AHNS instead of the Speranza even though the current story is still during the Zodiac Exam. Characters can also change, for example Nanami is currently depressed but in specials she can revert back to her nice personality.

I'm relaxing in my room after another uneventful day at school.

Well, maybe not entirely uneventful. Apparently today is something people call "Valentine's day" whatever that is. According to internet-sensei, valentine's day is a day when lovers express their affections with greetings and gifts. Unfortunately, me being the gloomy loner that I am, I don't have a lover to celebrate with. Although I did get some chocolate from Kushida, most likely obligatory chocolate as she gave pretty much everyone the same thing.

So, I shall spend the entire day inside my room while the other couples have the time of their lives. What a sad life I live.

Knock knock.

"Hi! Coming in now!" I heard someones voice call out, before the door to my room opens. Ruri, Kokoro, and Mori barge into my room. Well actually, Ruri was the one barging in while forcefully dragging the other two girls.

"Good evening, Kiyotaka. Think you could be able to handle three girls at once?" Ruri winks.

Nevermind, life is good again. Though, I'd be more worried about your own safety, girls.

"Ruri, is that really the first thing you should say after you barge into someone's room?" Mori facepalms.

"...How did you three even get in here?" I question.

"We got in through the door, my darling."

"...I know that, I meant how you managed to open the door. I am sure I locked it."

"Magic~" Ruri explains while doing jazz hands. If you could even call that an explanation...

"...No, seriously. This is very concerning."

"I got a spare key made. All I needed to do was spend a few thousand points and voila~" Oh my god. The spare key again. I really need to stop stalling and actually get that chain lock installed on my door.

"Spare key aside, you're supposed to wait until after someone responds to the knock to actually go into their room. That's the whole concept of knocking!" Mori continues to scold.

"Umm...I don't really think I should...be in here...It feels a little...early..." Kokoro shyly looks around my room while nervously tapping her fingers together.

"Oh, stop. You're in good hands. Besides, if Kiyotaka tries to do anything lewd to you, I will gladly intercept it!" Ruri goes back to wrapping her arm around Kokoro.

"Umm...Thank...you...?"

"Sorry to interrupt you touching moment, but why are you assuming that I'd assault you girls the second I get the chance? I'm not some sort of incorrigible lust demon." I cut in.

"Hey! Are you trying to say you have something against incorrigible lust demons!?" Ruri glares at me.

"Nope. You're great, Ruri. Keep...being you."

"I will, thank you very much! Don't think I will forget this transgression though, Kiyotaka! I will make you pay! In pleasure!"

"Ruri! It hasn't even been 5 minutes!"

"Oh right! I completely forgot I told you I'd stop making sexual jokes about Kiyotaka while you're around."

"Not just 'while I'm around'! In general!" While Mori and Ruri bicker, I turn my head towards the quiet girl.