Sayo Andou - Fun Energy

Another morning, another visit to the volleyball court. Well, that's what I would say if I've visited it before, but I haven't. That being said, I decided to go to the first person I saw that I recognize, which just so happens to be Andou. She seems to be in the middle of doing squats.

"Oho?... You approach... me first out of everybody?... To what do I owe... the pleasure, Ayanokouji?" She says in between breaths as she notices my approach. She stops doing squats when I am close enough to her, and takes a moment to catch her breath.

"Before you tell me it's just because I was the first person you saw, allow me to inform you that that is not an acceptable answer." She states. But... that is the reason why I approached her...

"It's not acceptable?"

"Nope."

"Do you want me to say its because you're the prettiest girl here?"

"That would be ideal, yes."

"You are the prettiest girl here, Andou."

"Aww, that's so sweet of you!" She closes her eyes and smiles at me.

"So, what's up? You here to join in on our exercises or are you just here to stare at me like a creep?" She asks me.

"It is not a sin to appreciate a work of art." That's not what I'm supposed to say is it.

"Hoho~ You sure know how to woo a girl, don't you?"

"I meant- Wait, does that mean you actually like having me staring at you?"

"Hmm, well I probably shouldn't like it and you probably shouldn't be doing it in the first place, but it's whatever." She shrugs it off.

"...Somehow I find myself being slightly intimidated by your nonchalant attitude."

"I resent that statement. Ah, actually, can I ask you for a favor?" She suddenly asks.

"Depends on what that favor is."

"Nothing much, I just want you to vouch for me that I've already done all my sets every now and then."

"...You want me to lie for you so you can skip out on exercise?"

"Yup, pretty much. It gets boring sometimes, so having a bit more free time is always nice. I can go exploring or something."

"Where would you explore exactly? This school isn't exactly endless, and I'm pretty sure you've visited most of the facilities already."

"I dunno, your room, maybe?" Andou winks. This girl is too forward.

"Wow, you really know how to woo a guy, don't you?"

"Oh? Using my lines against me now?"

"It appears that way."

"Well since you're here, want to go grab a bite? I haven't had breakfast yet so I'm running low on energy." She asks.

"Are you sure? I thought the volleyball club was about to have practice."

"It's mostly just serving and spiking practice, and it's not mandatory anyway. I'll just practice myself later so I don't get left behind. Now come on, let's grab a bite to eat." She grabs me by the arm and starts dragging me off the court. Should I tell her that I've already eaten breakfast?

She drags me off to some restaurant in Keyaki Mall, ordering for the both of us. She offers to pay for both our meals, but me being the gentleman that I am, refused and paid with my own points. In hindsight, I curse myself for not accepting free food. Also the fact that I didn't need the food in the first place because I already ate.