Event - Everything Horrible

As I reached a corner, I heard the sound of a door slamming shut and saw the entrance to the emergency stairs start closing. But there was no reason to use the emergency stairs unless the elevators were broken, which meant something else is happening there. Yukimura and I peek into the staircase to see...exactly what I expected to see.

"Then, let me call Rika now. If it's not really you, then we'll have no problems."

"W-wait a minute! I just remembered, I accidentally bumped into that girl. But it wasn't my fault, she bumped into me!"

"...Heh, what a fucking liar. You always remembered from the start. But, I don't care either way."

Manabe pushed Karuizawa against a wall.

"You know, Rika's a nice girl. Too nice for her own good. Even after all of this...she probably would forgive you if you apologized." Manabe starts. "...But unfortunately for you, I'm not as fucking nice as her." This time, with even more force, she shoved Karuizawa's shoulder. Yukimura tried to open the door quickly, but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Y-you wouldn't let me leave even if I apologized!"

"Hehehe..." Yabu lets out a tired, hollow laugh. It's so out of place, that it sends shivers down everyone's spines. "Of course, you're totally right."

Unlike Manabe, her voice had no anger in it. But somehow, I felt that it made it that much scarier.

"...What? Do you expect us to just walk away? Forgive and forget? Please. What a fucking joke." After that, Yabu goes back to staring emptily at the wall. At this point, Karuizawa seemed to have trouble breathing. However, instead of getting sympathy, it seemed to just anger Manabe more.

"Do you even know what the fuck you've done? Ever since school started, you've just been a condescending bitch to everyone. This isn't even the first time you bullied Rika. In fact, you remember her?" Manabe points behind her at Saki.

"You've bullied her too, you know? And do you know what happens when someone like you, who has a high status, bullies someone like Saki or Rika? Your admirers, like the fucking sheep they are, start doing the same. Then everyone else starts avoiding them because they don't want to get hit by the crossfire. To you, it might just be some mean comment, or just a fucking light shove. But you never even stopped to think about how much harm it caused. After all of that, you have the audacity to sit there and look sad!?" Manabe's breathing was erratic by this point. Manabe grabbed Karuizawa's hair and forcefully raised her head.

"You don't get to be fucking sad. Not after the way you've been constantly trampling over everyone here."

"Y-you have no idea-"

"Oh spare me the sob story. I don't care enough about you to listen to what you have to say." Manabe shakes her head. "That's that, and this is this. I don't give a shit about what happened to you in the past. Whatever you'd gone through...you shouldn't have fucked with my friends!"

As Manabe reels back her fist for a punch, it seems Yukimura's sense of justice had kicked in as he shook away from my grasp and opened the door with some force. Saki and Manabe jumped a little at the noise, while Yabu barely reacts. Karuizawa looked at Yukimura with a face of relief, as he was her saving grace. "What are you doing?"

"What's it to you!? We were just talking." Manabe spat.

"Hey, Yukimura, do something. They abducted me violently out of the blue and started pushing me around. They're the worst right? They were so annoying so I told them to leave me alone but..." Normally, Karuizawa would never care about Yukimura, but she's probably grateful to him now that he's appeared to save her. However, Manabe didn't let up and just glared at Yukimura.