7.

Taehyungs pov:

"Should I bring extra notebooks?", she asked as we entered my office. "I think you should sit this meeting out", I deadpan and she looked at me with confused eyes. "Why?", she whispered innocently. "I have a total of 7 meetings today. I have to be in the right frame of mind -", I trail off , searching for my documents. "I'm your assistant. I can take some of the weight off your shoulders, Mr kim", she was trying to be of help. Unfortunately right now , the sight of her was pissing me off.

That damn skirt.

"I don't need any assistance, Ms Cora ", I knew I was being blunt - but at this point if I did not leave the office, I knew I was going to explode and scold her until she cried . She was a softy and would definitely cry . To avoid the early morning drama, I take my needed files and leave her standing alone in the office.

She was not persistent and did not try to fight to join me.

11 : 47 am

The 2nd meeting had just begun and my head was spinning. With all these men owning powerful businesses, I always wondered how with such tiny brains ? They were so unsure and immature.

Right now, we were discussing joining together and working on the project at hand. Vladimir, my financial manager was giving his presentation. I pinch the bridge of my nose , zoning out for a brief moment. The thought of Anastasia still angered me.

What was hailey thinking making her dress like a hooker?

She knew I enjoyed professionalism. Yet she made my pa dress like some road side trash. Anastasia was beautiful the way she was. She did not need fancy clothes and heels to grab attention.

I lift my head when the sound of the conference door shutting echoed.

She gave a tiny bow to apologize. Vladimir gave her a smile before continuing. She moved to her seat in the far corner, taking out her notebook and a pen. Lifting her head , she glanced at me . The way she smiled hinted that she knew I was upset about her dressing.

I lower my gaze , drumming my fingertips on the table. She was something else. The fact that she had changed out of the inappropriate clothes and showed up here even after I told her not too , made me smile to myself. Lifting my gaze to her , she was taking down notes.

She totally pulled off that outfit from the lost and found items.

Anastasia's pov:

Vladimir was rapping instead of conveying a message. It's been an hour since I got here. Mr kim constantly glanced at me from his seat. I had caught him smirking several times. Ofcourse I knew he was upset about my clothing. I couldn't turn down his wife who was so kind to me. I felt bad to decline her choice of outfit.