42

New York
11 : 37 am
Kim Airlines

Anastasia's pov:

••

With my hand in my hair , I stared at the laptop screen. We had returned 2 days ago. Guess what? I haven't spoken to taehyung after he had opened up and spilled the truth which they would have kept hidden if I hadn't found that Polaroid.

Can you believe? They would have never told me I suffered memory loss. Anthony and I had only been together 1½ years - not 3 like I thought. I was confused and felt lost at this point. Like I promised taehyung, I didn't ask my parents before we left England. I was grateful but disappointed. This explains why he was so hell bent on marrying me. He was inlove with me. Me? Kim Taehyung ?

Shaking those thoughts off , i tried getting back to work. There were so many emails I had to attend too. Right now , I was lazy and miserable to even open one.

"Another file for signing-", Brianna dropped it on the desk. I life my eyes to find hers. Recalling the last time we were together, they had embarrassed me at the bar. "Enjoyed your trip?", she raised a brow, pouting her lips. I stand to my feet, lifting the file. "I don't need you getting involved in my life or marriage-", I snapped and walked to his office. I hear her scoff but I totally ignore her. I was in no mood for anyone's bullshit.

I knock before pushing the door open. Taehyung was behind his table, eyes glued to the laptop. I could hear the sound of his fingers clicking against the keys. Clearing my throat, "more files to sign ", I lay them on his table. He just gave nod without looking up at me. "Do you need anything?", I asked softly. "No-", his response short.

I nod and pace back to the door. Halting , I glance over my shoulder- staring at him. It was awkward that this man has memories of me which I don't recall. He had touched me before we even had sex. The thought of that night in England made my cheeks burn. We had sex.

His eyes lift to find mine and I gulp. "You need something?", his deep voice had me on my knees. "No-", I whisper. "Okay, please see to it that hwang and jungkook are working well together on the project ", he went back to his laptop. I nod and walk out , bumping right into jungkook.