34

A/n - please bare in mind , the flashback will continue for many chapters until I say END ♡ . Also - he's basically telling her story of the Polaroid she found.

••

-flashback continued-

••
Thames High school
07 : 51 am

"Honestly I'd expect such ratchet and immature behavior from kids-", taehyung frowned at the silent class. "I'll get you a new chair Mr kim. The gum is quite hard to remove -", the janitor explained and carried the chair out.

Taehyung looked back to the class. "Care to tell me who covered my seat with gum?", he crossed his arms over his chest , watching their clueless expressions. "No one ? The culprit won't man up and come forth?", he asked loudly. He was clearly frustrated that his morning had started this way. "Fine then , the whole class gets detention-", everyone began to grumble under their breath.

"Sorry I'm late-", Anastasia walked in. "Outside -", taehyung snapped and she halt , glaring at him. "Why? If I bend over , no one's going to see my panties -", her tone aggressive. "Ms Cora, stand outside ", he took a step forward and she backed up. The class refused to chuckle at her attitude due to their down moods on having detention.

Anastasia stood outside , tapping her foot on the ground . She hadn't even worn a skirt yet his balls were jumping out his pants.

The bell sounded and the class was soon empty. Anastasia waltz in , arms over her chest. "I think you're being unreasonable-" , she spoke. Taehyung drummed his fingertips on his table. "Unreasonable? You're the one dressed like a whore in my class -", his words hit her hard . "Take that back -", she grit her teeth. "I am anything but a whore-", her eyes glistened with tears. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "Prove it to me then. Follow instructions and stop wearing such little clothing ", he gestured to her outfit. "Don't look !", She shout and he furrowed his brows. "Hold that tongue when you speak to me. Such hooligan behavior from a young lady , I will not accept such", he was blunt and firm.