35

-flashback continued-
••
18 : 42 pm

"Grounded?".

"Yes Grounded-", her mother continued to unpack groceries. "But mama, it's Friday", Anastasia whined. "Does it look like I care? It could be the end of the world and you'd still be grounded. Now go and take those trashy clothes off your body-", she scolded .

Anastasia stormed up to her bedroom. The meeting with Mr kim had surely gotten her into a shit load of trouble. It was because of him , she was now gounded. Was he that desperate to prove he's some valiant teacher ? Such a bitch.

She fell onto her bed , staring up at the ceiling before lifting her beeping cellphone.

Tiana:
Party for Nicole tonight.
Vintage club downtown.

Ana :
I'm Grounded!

Tiana:
Yikes. Mr kim really
doesn't like you.

Ana:
I don't care about that
menace! I wish I could
come.

Tiana:
The party Is at 9.
You have a window ;).

Sitting up on her bed , she couldn't help the grin that formed on her face. Sneaking out was never an issue for Anastasia. Since her parents were early birds. They'd fall asleep before 8 pm every night.

Surely some substitute newbie was not going to ruin the start of her weekend. She needed this. She needed time away from home and school. The weight that sat on her shoulders were far too heavy.

Right now - she could hear their booming voices arguing downstairs. It was never just a peaceful day like it used to be. Sometimes she wished her sister were around. Unfortunately she was living happy-go-lucky somewhere far from this drama.

Well whatever.

Tonight will be fun.

••

22 : 32 pm

Vintage nightclub

It was never a hassle getting in since they were all 18. For those who weren't- fake id came in hand. The club was always crowded with teens. Dancing , drinking , sex , drugs...you name it.

Anastasia was on her 5th banana laced smoothie. Raised glass in the air and ass grinding against Tiana while they danced in the ocean like crowd. The blinding lights always made her head spin. Did they have to flash? Nicole, another friend of theirs who had turned 18 , was kissing some random stranger at the bar while the others that joined them were scattered elsewhere.