21.

No one's pov :

"She is not a toy, taehyung. How could you make such a drastic decision without consulting your parents? You went behind our backs! You are going to be 31 , you aren't a kid anymore, tae. Those days of having things your way is over ! This is the real world. Hailey is your standard. She's beautiful, smart , rich , sophisticated-".

Anastasia sat on the staircase listening to his father preach about who the better choice is. "Hailey is the perfect girl for you. Her parents and I go way back ,taehyung. You have destroyed that bond , burned down that bridge of friendship- ", his voice loud and stern. He was pissed. Taehyung was the younger son who always fucked up when things didn't go his way. "This is not the first time you've done shit behind our backs , taehyung. Grow the fuck up. Rip up those marriage papers , call it quits and get back with hailey. This girl you're with - hailey mentioned you've known her for 2 months ", he scoffed at taehyung who was dead silent. He just stood near the fire place , listening to his father explode.

"Hailey is willing to forgive you ,taehyung. Just consider it. This childish way of thinking has to stop. You won't flourish in life being married to a child. She just exited out of being a teen. Don't waste your time on trash-".

His words made Anastasia feel even more miserable. He wasn't here to try to help her. He was here on behalf of Hailey. She couldn't hear taehyungs voice and wasn't even sure if he was speaking.

"Listen to me son. Get back on the right track-". Taehyung released a son , rolling his neck until a little Crack sound emit. "Are we done here ?", his response made his father frown. "Taehyung,  were you listening to me?", he asked abruptly. "Yeah. I listened,  I just don't have the response you're waiting to hear , Dad. So it be best if you head home".

Taehyung moved away from the fireplace,  gesturing to his father to follow him. His father stormed after him , grabbing his shirt sleeve. "Taehyung, do not be arrogant. You are not a teenager to be behaving like this-", he snapped but taehyung simply lifted a hand. "Please. I had a busy day. I really want to shower and have supper with my wife".

He ignored the way his fathers jaw clenched and eyes blazed . "When you're ready to grow up. Come find your parents-", with that , he left the house. Taehyung slammed the door shut , combing his hands through his tousled hair. "Fuck-", he whispered before dropping his hands, only to find Anastasia seated on the staircase, staring at him.

"You're up-", his frown turned into a soft smile. "My father-", he said and made his way to sit beside her. "He can be a prick but it'll get better", was he trying to comfort her or himself. "There's left overs in the fridge-", he drift away from the heated argument his father put up. "I'm not hungry ", she whispered. "Why not?", he placed a hand on her back,  causing her to flinch alittle. "No appetite-", she tried to shift but his hand glide up , wrapping around the back of her neck. "Taehyung-", she whimpered as he pulled her closer , pressing his lips to hers. She was so delicate and delicious. Anastasia balled up her fists. She allowed him to kiss her. Only because she was afraid he'd to do forcefully.

"Shower with me ", he whispered against her parted lips. "No-", she jerked but his hold was firm. "I hate that word ", he frowned . "I - I am hungry", she lied. Taehyung tilt his head to the side , smirking at her cute face. "You're a bad liar ", he chuckled. "I'm not lying ", she pushed herself away from him and got to her feet. "You are -", he stood , towering her. "Am not-", she whispered.

They stare at each other. Anastasia was praying hard that he did not force her to get naked with him under that shower. She could charge him for sexual harassment.

"Try the pasta-", he said then turned around and disappeared up the staircase. Anastasia released a sigh of relief. She was not truly hungry and was not planning on eating or handling stuff in his house.

She went back upstairs, into their bedroom- searching for her cellphone. Maybe she could call up her parents and break the news before Anthony blabbed his mouth. Her phone was no where to be seen. Infact where had he left her handbag?

His whistling echoed as the ensuite door opened and he walked out naked , hair wet , towel draped around his slim waist. Beads of water decorating from head to toe. She froze and infact , they both froze. "I thought you were hungry-", he smirked. "I came for my cellphone-", she pryed her eyes away. "I needed shower gel ", he spoke and she thought he'd be gone but he grabbed her arms , pushing her onto the bed.

"Taehyung, stop man handling me", she squeaked as he climbed over her- his face  hovering over hers. Droplets of water from his hair fall onto her cheeks. "Get off - , she wanted to knee him in his balls. "You never learn-" he whispered. "What's there to learn? You just wanted me as your wife to please your urges-", she argued but he ignored her. Lifting his hand , he wiped away the droplets of water with the aid of his thumb.

"If I wanted to fuck you - I would have did so when we were drunk and alone. But , here we are", he deadpanned and got off . His words made her jolt up. "Are you confessing? I knew we did not have sex ! You liar-", she stood ,screaming at taehyung who was unbothered. "I did not confess to anything-", he shrugged off her rants and went back into the ensuite.

"You asshole! You made everyone think I'm a whore!", She stormed into the ensuite , not giving a fuck that he was naked. He had lied . She knew the truth but his tape made everyone believe it was the truth. Her innocence had turned into adultery, all because of his sick games!

"Taehyung!", She snapped but soon realized she had made a mistake. With a squeak and gasp falling from her mouth , he swiftly yanked her underneath the shower. "Get off , asshole!", he bind her hands behind her back. The gurgling water raining over them. "I knew you'd join me", he smiled.

"Why did you lie -", she squirmed. "I'm not quite sure what you're going on about -", he snickered annoyingly. "Do not be a prick-", she barked . Releasing her hands , he brought his own up , swatting her cheek - hard. Anastasia whimpers at the stinging sensation. "I'll smack you harder the next time you forget who you're speaking too-",

The sound of her phone ringing ,made them both turn to see it resting on the little countertop, above the basin. She glares up at his smug face. "You had my phone-" ,she grits her teeth, turning to leave , he pulled her back against his naked body. "Taehyung-", she struggled as he held her up against the wall , clasping her face in his large hands.

"Are you afraid ?", he asked in a low tone , rubbing his nose against hers. "No-", she whispered, but it was a lie...ofcourse he scared the fuck out of her. He was strong and had total control of what they did.

"Yes-", she changed her answer just before he could kiss her parted lips. "You are?", he pulled back , brushing his thumb across her bottom lip. They stare at each other before he sighs , turning off the shower and walking out the cubicle. Her eyes land on his plump ass before snapping her head to the other direction. Her clothes soaked , hair dripping and cheeks blazing.

"I'm sorry you feel that way-", he wrapped himself with a towel,  watching her every movement. Anastasia got out of the cubicle, eyes on the floor as she tiptoed, trying not to slip with her wet feet. "Don't be sorry for the wrong reasons. You should be sorry for making me look like a slut-", she walked out of the ensuite. Taehyung combed a hand through his wet hair , staring at his reflection in the misty mirror.

It was not his intention for her to be afraid. He did not crave fear - he craved dominance. Ofcourse he had that over her but Anastasia submitted due to fear not obedience. He had to bring her to that place of not being afraid but also submissive.

02 : 11 am

Anastasia's pov:

Staring up at the ceiling, I continued to check the time. It seemed to be dragging. Taehyung was sound asleep beside me. After the whole shower incident,  he hadn't spoken to me and I was happy.

Looking around the silent room. I take in a deep breath,  turning onto my side and closing my eyes - wanting to get some sleep. The feeling of his arm curling around me made me inhale sharply. He was still asleep as he drew me close , nuzzling his face into the back of my neck.
I remained still - not wanting to move an inch or he'd wake up and annoy the life out of me.

His light snores was all I heard before I too drifted into a peaceful sleep.