54

-
19 : 48 pm

"Do you have any idea who all these people are?", I whisper as we walked into her parents beautiful mansion. Walls and ceilings decorated in shimmering gold and pink. It looked like a fairytale. Bouquets of flowers and magnificent table layouts with candles and petals. They went all out.

There were more than 100 people in here. I guess that could indicate how grand their home was.

"I have no clue and honestly I don't care", his response made me snicker and hold onto his hand tighter. Many greet him but totally ignored me at his side. They all seemed to have heard about the color scheme because it was literally just tae and I in black. Devils .

From music , to slow dancing between the tables to cocktails being served by butlers. This girl was blessed with rich folks. I mean woman - she turned 30. Yet she looked younger than most 'girls'.

"Taehyung-", a man in a blue tux approached. Taehyung shook his hand and returned the smile the man was flaunting. "It's been too long ", he tapped tae's shoulder.  "Yeah ", was the best answer Taehyung could find. "Formalities are all done", he mentioned and taehyung nod his head,  "work kept me but I'm here. Gave hailey my word that I'd show ", he says with a blank face. "She'll be happy to see you", the man smiled then looked my way. "This her?", he gestured to me and taehyung cleared his throat.