64

-

08 : 23 am

I tiptoe into the silent bedroom, not wanting to wake the sleeping bear. I moved like a sloth , taking my jewelry and heels from my closet. Jungkook will be here in 30 minutes. I didn't want to keep him waiting.

I pause for a second- watching taehyung asleep. Rolled onto his stomach, arms tucked underneath the pillow. His cheek pressed into the softness. Hair falling over his closed eyes. I couldn't help myself- strolling to the bedside, I carefully flick the strands of hair away from his eyes.

"What?", he groaned In his deep morning voice. It kinda startled me but he opened an eye , tilting his head to look up . "Hi", i stutter. "What's wrong?", he asked in a concerned tone. "Nothing- I just - I was , well your hair was in your eyes. I thought I'd remove it ", I swallowed hard, holding my hands behind my back. "Thank you ", he closed his eye and smiled. "Goodmorning -", he whispered. "Goodmorning ", I whisper back.

"There's pancakes in the oven. Help yourself to the fridge, there isn't much junk but you don't really hog on those stuff. The keycard is on the counter", he rolls onto his back , prying both eyes open. "Are you going somewhere?", he rubbed an eye then sat. His hair was literally everywhere. "Yes. Today is mama's birthday. I'm taking her out while jungkook sets up for the party", I sway from side to side, watching him stretch out his body. "Oh", was all he said.