Chapter 7

We write letters back and forth about a month between each letter due to trade wagons not travelling regularly. Over the next few years we both become adults and I feel closer to him than any one else always looking forward to each letter keeping everyone in a ornate box on my desk after several years we end up signing our letters love. 

Dear Y/N

Thank you for the book recommendations I enjoyed them immensly. My father has insisted I begin more intense training which involves four evenings a week of history lessons and how to run a kingdom. Although I have less time to myself I am enjoying the training with the guards. I have enclosed two books of poetry that you must read. Please tell me what you think.
Yours faithfully
Thranduil

Dear Y/N
The drawing is incredible thank you I have put it above my desk to admire. I am glad you are enjoying your training, have you learnt hand to hand combat yet? I am happy to hear you enjoyed the poetry and have enclosed another for you to keep that I believe is about the meaning of flowers. I have never read it but thought it would be one you would enjoy. 
Best wishes
Thranduil

Dear Y/N 
I have joined the soldiers permanently although my father still insists I spend two evenings a week reviewing royal etiquite. I do not know if you remember but I have tamed an Elk whom I now ride along side the soldiers on their horses. Congratulations on your new position in the guard it is well deserved. My father briefly mentioned we may be coming to visit soon perhaps you can show me your waterfall?
Love 
Thranduil

Dear Y/N
I have just found out we are coming to visit in three days time. My father still will not tell me why but I am looking forward to seeing you in person. Congratulations on beating your captain that must have been a sight to see. Perhaps we can train together while I am there. I will see you soon.
Love
Thranduil