*Promotion of another book*

Hey all thank you all so much for reading my book. I never thought it'd get over 200k views. Thank you to everyone that had voted it means the world!

I stopped the book where it was to come back to after other projects of mine were underway as I wanted to take a break from Formula love and focus on something else for a little while.

So, recently I've just brought out a new book called
- The Half Of It

I wanted to start a new project as this is a book that I've wanted to write for a while. I love slow burn books and know many that struggle with mental health issues themselves. This book is not trying to say if your mentally ill - find someone to cure it - it's to try to come to reality with your illness and to try and manage it whilst having a little bit of help!

If this book relates to anyone too closely or thinks they would be trigged easily please do not read this.

So if any one of you does like my style of writing and does seem interested in my book then please, please check it out. I have published the first 4 chapters with more coming soon!

I will leave the description and photo below. I love you all <3

Seventeen year old Summer Thornton comes back to her foster family after months of being in a mental health unit that no one knows about

Seventeen year old Summer Thornton comes back to her foster family after months of being in a mental health unit that no one knows about. And soon enough she's already being thrown back into school and life in general.

She was took off her parent's abusive hands when she was 14 to live with the Benson family. However, no one knows the battles that Summer still faces daily in her head due to the trauma of her parent's ill treatment.

She manages to make a friend, April Myers at school, who instantly takes a liking to her. When introduced to April's friends she also introduces Summer's 7 year long crush - Harvey Crawford.

What happens when he slowly takes a liking to her but she has yet to reveal her ill state of mind to him along with all the other secrets in her life? Will he be able to get her to open up to him and let him help her? Or will Summer push him away as soon as she gets the chance?

He doesn't even know The Half Of It!

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why's a pretty girl like you smoking?" He asks.

"Helps me cope, habit I suppose." My belly does around 200 flips in the space of a second.

How the hell am I being so calm right now ? Oh right yeah, the nicotine.

"Addiction." He's quick to correct me.

"Yeah. You could say that." I laugh a lot louder than normal. Most likely because I'm deafened by the music and I'm merely intoxicated.

"We're alike then." He murmurs and I try not to burst out laughing but I manage to suppress it with a nod.

Oh you don't even know the half of it Harvey Crawford!

TW:
Abuse (mental/physical)
Talks of suicidal thoughts
Mental illness