Time Steve's Last Resort

"ONE THING YOU SHOULD REMEMBER IS THIS! DALEKS... ALWAYS... SSUURRVVIIIIIIIIIIVVVVEEE!"

"But we- We- We defeated you!" Time Steve yelled at the Dalek.

"BUT YOU DIDN'T DESTROY ME. YOU DESTROYED SCIENTIST, STRATEGIST, DRONE AND ETERNAL. BUT NOT ME, THE SUPREMMMMEE!" Dalek Supreme replied, it's casing again shaking.

"No- How did you bring Nightmare Steve back!? We just pushed him off the edge at the old Yellow Kingdom moments ago!" Sabre loudly and angrily yelled at Dalek Supreme. They went to all that effort to defeating Nightmare Steve, all for him to be brought back.

Then 2 sets of lightning struck to the left of Dalek Supreme. A Yellow Steve and an Orange Steve in Colourless Guard appeared. The 2 steves also had an eyestalk coming out of their foreheads. The Yellow Steve is holding a grey-coloured device with a red circle, along with an antenna at the top.

"A REDSTONE TELEPORTER, IT IS AN EFFICIENT CONSTRUCT."

"So that's where Professor's prototype thing been- You stole it!?" The Violet Leader exclaimed.

"CORRECT, AND WITH IT, THE PROGENITOR AND THE REST OF THE PARADIGM WAS RESTORED," Dalek Supreme replied. Out of nowhere, there are 4 shining flashing objects. Once the flash died away, Dalek Scientist, Strategist, Drone and Eternal.

"What we did- Going back in time- It was for nothing!?" Time Steve muttered in anger and frustration. This shouldn't be possible he thought. The Daleks were defeated by him, Colle, Beef, Hypno Steve, Starlight and the Doctor.

"CORRECT."

"Incorrect, because we have friendship! Let's show these Daleks what we're made of!" Twilight roared as she uses her magic and each of the 6 Elements of Harmony appear above the mane 6. But Dalek Supreme won't let the elements get out of hand.

"TOTAL OBLITERATION, DISINTEGRATE!"

PEWF PEWF PEWF PEWF PEWF PEWF! Before each of the 6 elements went onto their respective bearers, they get hit by a wave of the white Dalek's plasma bolts. The elements immediately shatter and gets incinerated.

"No- The elements!" Rainbow Dash gasped. The Elements of Harmony are now truly forever gone. Time Steve was able to bring them back a while ago by reverting their states back in time because something remained of them. But as nothing now remained of them, he can't bring them back again. This is the true last of the Elements of Harmony.

"YOUR WEAPON OF HOPE HAS BEEN DESTROYED."

"Why do you do this- Well stop you again- You may have your four buddies back, but there's a lot more of us!" Starlight roared at the white Dalek.

"ONLY FIVE!? HOW CLOSELY DID YOU COUNT?" Dalek Strategist replied.

"There's five of you, and when we're together, we're stronger. We'll stop you no problem, you won't get away with this!" Twilight greatly frowned, stepping forward to Dalek supreme. Everybody follows suit, frowning, even the CMC.

Suddenly, many Violet Steves in the area fell, then got back up with a Dalek eyestalk popping out of their foreheads. The Dalek Violet Steves in the area

"You haven't done what I think- Violet!" Sabre screamed as he went to catch the Violet Leader who went to fall. The Violet Leader got back up, but a Dalek eyestalk pops out of his forehead.

"ALL STEVES HAVE BEEN MADE INTO PUPPETS. THE STEVES WILL BE USED TO BUILD A NEW DALEK PARLIAMENT, A PARLIAMENT OF PURE DALEKS. THE OVERWORLD AND EQUIS WILL BECOME NEW SKARO," Dalek Eternal stated.

"No- Give us Violet back now!" Sabre screams as uses the Redstone Staff against the 5 Paradigm Daleks, summoning lightning. However, it does nothing to the Dalek shielding.