Part 16

The night had fallen over the city and Tony was still in your apartment

The night had fallen over the city and Tony was still in your apartment. He was putting the dishes from dinner in the dishwasher, while you were showering.

You got out of the bathroom just as he was calling out your name. "Honey, how much longer are you gonna be in there? I need to go."

His jaw dropped open when you walked into the living room, wearing a nightgown that showed off your cleavage, and he was sure if you just made one sudden movements, you'd flash him a view of your underwear. You leaned against the doorframe, and he could smell your heavenly scent. "Already?" Your pout made you even harder to resist. "I was thinking you could stay the night."

"I, uh... "He cleared his throat. Why was he suddenly stuttering over his words? Another look at you, and he could already feel himself growing hard. "I have to go over the exams-"

"That sounds boring." You approached him and ran your long, manicured nails over the side of his jaw.

"Playing dirty, aren't you?" Tony asked with his deep voice that made you clench your thighs together.

Still, you managed to look innocently at him through your lashes. "What do you mean, Mr. Stark?"

He smirked while taking off his jacket."Alright, I'll stay."

"Great."You grinned. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure." He said and followed to the couch after you.

You sat too far away for his liking, so he wrapped his hand around your waist and pulled you closer to himself.

"Oops, I forgot the remote." You said and got up, bending over the table and Tony's eyes almost popped out of his skull. He couldn't see that much under the dress, but what he saw was enough. He saw you were wearing a thong, and it was enough to get him as hard as a rock.

He tried to hide the obvious tent in his pants, just as you grabbed the remote and sat down next to him, turning on the TV.

You were halfway through the movie and Tony wouldn't stop moving in his place, which made you look at him."You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, everything is fine." He said, placing his arm over the headrest, which made you lean more into his touch. He looked down at you for a few moments, smiling to himself."Hey."He said, which made you look up at him.

"Yeah?" You asked before his face lowered towards yours and he placed a soft kiss on your lips. You parted quickly and looked at each other.

Quickly, the innocent kiss grew heated. His hands were making sure to leave bruises on your waist as you now straddled him, rubbing yourself on top of him.

He let out a moan on your lips, which made you try and squeeze your thighs together, but Tony held them apart.

He started to kiss down your neck, all the way to your chest. He looked up at you as you arched your back, wanting him to do something. "Can I?" He asked.