Part 36

Two months later

"And we're done." You said as you put the veil on Shelley. She looked in the mirror and grinned when she saw how she looked.

"You look gorgeous, dear." Your mom told Shelley, squeezing her shoulder and Shelley got up, smoothing out the crease in her wedding dress.

"Do you think James is done?"She looked at you in the mirror as you adjusted the hairs that were out of place.

"He is." You replied. "But you can't see him yet."

Your phone vibrated on the table, but you didn't pay it much attention, until Shelley handed you the phone. "I think it's Tony." She said.

You took it into your hands and unlocked it, only to see Tony had texted you.

"Meet me in the bathroom in five minutes."

You felt the blood rush to your cheeks, and your face suddenly felt hot. You looked around the room to see if anyone noticed the change in your expression, but nobody did. You bit your lip and locked the phone and looked at Shelley. "I'll be right back."You told her, and she nodded, smiling at you.

You quickly left the crowded room, feeling the fresh, cold air hit your face. You let out a breath you were holding and walked down the empty hallway before knocking on the bathroom door. No one answered, so you carefully opened the door, only to find Tony leaning against the tiles on the wall. The top of his shirt was unbuttoned, giving you a view of his toned chest. His hands were in his pockets and he looked you up and down while licking his lower lip.

"Finally." He said.

"What did you want?" You asked him as you stepped in and closed the door.

"Lock the door." He said with his deep voice. You did as he said before you looked at him, feeling yourself getting wet. "Now come here."

You slowly approached him as he looked you up and down. As soon as you were within his reach, he placed his hand on your lower back and pulled you closer.

"Hello there."He said, placing his fingers under your chin to make you look up at him.

"You missed me?" You teased him, hands coming up to adjust his collar.

"You have no idea, sweetheart." He said, smashing his lips on yours and kissing you.

You immediately kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. Suddenly, he pulled away and pulled you until you were bent over the sink. You gasped as your body came in contact with the cold sink.

He pulled your hair back and made you look at yourself in the mirror."Now we both get to see your pretty face while I fuck you."He growled in your ear, and you felt him rub against your ass. "Look away and I'll punish you."

You bit your lip as you watched him lift your dress until it was around your waist. "How?" You asked in a teasing tone, and just a moment later you gasped as Tony harshly slapped your ass, leaving a red handprint on the soft skin.

"Now be a good girl for me." He said as he worked on taking off his pants and boxers. Your gaze fell on his hard cock that was already leaking precum.