Part 33

Chapter warnings: sexual assault, violence, kidnapping and mentions of blood.

You slowly lifted your head, opening your eyes only to realize you had a huge headache. You could barely keep your eyes open. When you tried to move your arms, you couldn't. Your eyebrows furrowed and you tried to move them again, but your every attempt was unsuccessful.

You realized they were tied behind your back and you couldn't move in the uncomfortable chair that you were trapped in. A tape was placed over your mouth, and you could do nothing except look around what looked like an abandoned building.

Memories of you walking out into the parking lot before somebody knocked you unconscious resurfaced in your brain. Just when you tried to move and try to free yourself, someone's footsteps over the broken glass could be heard. You looked up, only to see Curtis. You couldn't exactly say you were surprised.

"Looks like the Sleeping Beauty woke up." He said, a smile on his face as he looked you over. You mumbled out something, and he approached you."You want to say something?"

You nodded and he bent over to take the tape off your mouth, making you gasp in pain.

"There we go. Also, I hope you know screaming and calling for help isn't going to do you any good. We're away from the city. There are no people here." He said as he threw the tape somewhere to the side. "What did you want to say?"

"Fuck you." You spat, and he rolled his eyes.

"You're only making this harder for yourself."

"Do you realize what you've done?"You asked and he smirked, lowering himself until he was at your eye level.

"What have I done?" He asked you, his voice sounding like he was mocking you.

"It doesn't matter which evidence you have now. You kidnapped me. Nobody's gonna listen to what you have to say about me and Tony."

His expression changed when you mentioned Tony, and he looked angry."Don't you dare talk about him again. This is just about the two of us."

"You're sick." You mumbled out, the horrible pain in the back of your head making you almost faint again.

He smiled as he got to his feet and pulled out a cloth from his pocket. You saw it was wet from something and you tried to fight it as he pressed it to your mouth, but you couldn't do anything. It made you unconscious, and as you were slipping away you heard Curtis speak and felt his hands on your face, moving your hair out of the way. "Just rest for now, we got a long night ahead of us."

His voice faded until you could no longer hear him and your head fell back against the chair.

By the time you woke up, the night had fallen and it was freezing, considering your jacket was left in your car, and the only thing you were wearing was a thin, button up shirt and a pair of pants.

"You woke up." You heard a voice say behind you and heard footsteps again. Curtis appeared before your eyes and you immediately wished you stayed unconscious.

"Sadly." You mumbled out, trying to keep your head from falling back in its previous position.

"Someone is trying to be sassy tonight." He smiled as he put his hands in the pockets of his jacket."Stop, it's irritating."

"Really?" You asked him sarcastically."Why didn't you tell me sooner? I would've stopped-"

Before you could finish your sentence, you were slapped across the face, making your head turn to the side and you tasted the blood in your mouth.