Part 18

When the door to Tony's room opened twenty minutes later, he was met with the sight of you, dressed in a white skirt and a crop top, along with a cap on your head

When the door to Tony's room opened twenty minutes later, he was met with the sight of you, dressed in a white skirt and a crop top, along with a cap on your head. He stopped what he was doing and just stared at you.

"You coming?" You asked with a flirty voice, a smile on your face as you looked him up and down.

"I - uh... " He bit down on his lip, trying to calm himself from what only the sight of you did to him. "Yeah."

He walked out of the room and closed the door, taking another look at you. He looked down at your hand, which reached up to fix his collar. "You look hot." He blurted out.

"Thank you." You said before turning around and walking towards the stairs.

Tony hurried after you, and finally caught up to you, now walking by your side.

When you made your way down, Tony took another look at you, only to see your crop top was almost exposing your boobs. He stopped you with his hand on your wrist.

You looked at him in question before looking to see if anyone was around. Luckily, the place was empty and you could hear laughter and chattering outside, which meant everybody was outside.

His hand pulled your shirt up to make sure your boobs couldn't be seen before he placed a kiss on the side of your head. He walked around you, leaving you to look between him and your shirt, a small smile appearing on your lips.

Shelley placed her cocktail on the table by her side when you two walked out, moving her sunglasses up to rest on her head."Finally, you two."She said, while Tony looked around. He thought it wasn't true, but your father really had a golf course behind his house. He chuckled at the fact.

"Oh, shut up."You said as you walked towards them and took one of the water bottles, sitting down on a chair next to Shelley, while your father invited Tony to join him.

"James, can you get me another drink?" She asked Rhodey, who took her glass and went to get her what she asked for. Immediately, she nudged you. "So... how are things between you two?"She saw you staring at something in distance, so she snapped her fingers in front of your face, calling your name. "Y/N? Y/N? Can you hear me? What are you looking at?"

She followed your gaze, only to see Tony standing with your other cousin, Emily. Shelley immediately understood why you glared at them, Emily was obviously all over Tony, who tried to remain respectful and keep a distance from her. It continued for several minutes, she would be too flirty, and even once reached to touch Tony.

"What is she trying to do?" Shelley asked.

"I don't know." You mumbled out, still staring at them, seeing that she was now trying to get closer to Tony. He had a smile on his face, which only got you even more annoyed.

"What are we going to do about it?"She asked you, but you had already gotten up and started to walk towards them. "Oh, shit."She mumbled out. But, you just walked past them, making sure to bump into Tony's shoulder, and walked towards the entrance to the house.