Part 20

You woke up a few minutes later, still laid on Tony's chest

You woke up a few minutes later, still laid on Tony's chest. He looked down at your figure when he felt you started to move and chuckled to himself. "Hey there, darling."

"I fell asleep?" You asked.

"Mhmm." Tony mumbled out.

"Oh God." You sat up in bed, realizing you were still naked. You rubbed your eyes before reaching over for your underwear. "That's... slightly embarrassing."

Tony chuckled to himself. "It's not embarrassing, honey. If anything, it's flattering." He winked at you as you pulled your underwear back on and were now reaching for your bra. Tony grabbed his boxers as well and put them on.

"How is that flattering?" You asked him.

"Well, it means I tired you out so much that you fell asleep. In the middle of the day." His answer made you smile, but he could still see you were embarrassed. "Don't worry, sweetheart, if it makes you feel better I fell asleep too for a few minutes."

"Do you think anyone suspects anything?" You asked.

"Judging by their very loud laughter, I guess not. Which gives us more time for cuddling." He looked at you. "What do you say?"

"Well, I never say no to cuddles." You said.

You laid back down on the bed and Tony immediately wrapped his arms around you, spooning you. He placed a soft kiss on your shoulder as he held you tight to his body.

You gazed at the ceiling as thoughts flashed one after another in your head.

"Hey." Tony noticed you were too quiet and turned you over so you were now laid on your back and he looked down at you. "What are you thinking about?"

"Us."You replied as he intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Us?" Tony repeated, and you nodded."What about us?"

"Just... where is this going, Tony?"

"Well... " Tony gulped as he tried to choose his next words carefully."We're together."

You nodded, expecting him to go on.

"Look, it's not like we can really do anything public." He said. "You're still my student."

"And what comes after? What about when I graduate?" You asked.

"Slow down, sweetheart. We'll worry about that when it's time. For now, let's just enjoy the moment." He said and kissed the side of your head, missing the frown on your face."Besides, that's not the only thing we have to worry about. What about your parents? I'm not exactly your age. I bet they wouldn't let you date me."

"So, we're just gonna have to continue to hide?" You asked.

"That seems like the best option for now." Tony replied. "Oh, don't be so sad." He frowned as well when he saw your face. "Let me cheer you up."

He put his hands on either side of your face so you can't move before he started placing kisses all over your face, making you giggle.

You felt him kiss your forehead, then your cheek, down your jaw, chin and finally, he reached your lips. He placed a long kiss on your soft lips, and you held onto his strong arms as he kissed you passionately.

"I promise, darling", Tony mumbled on your lips, " As soon as you graduate, we'll tell everybody."

You nodded your head, agreeing with him. He spent some more time cuddling with you before he went back to his own room, since it would be lunch time soon.

You spent the whole weekend at your parents' house before you had to go back. But what neither, Tony or you, knew about is the problem that just appeared back in town, and was about to put your relationship on a test.