Part 28

Tony had just arrived to his apartment and took a shower before the doorbell rang

Tony had just arrived to his apartment and took a shower before the doorbell rang. He wasn't expecting anyone, but he still opened the door, only to see your father stood there in front of them. He looked him up and down, arms crossed over his chest."Can I come in?"

"Why are you here?" Tony asked him.

"I'm here to talk about my daughter."The man didn't wait for Tony to let him in, he simply pushed past Tony and into his apartment.

Tony rolled his eyes before following after the man. He was already irritated. The man in front of him was the reason he had to break up with you and he suddenly wanted to talk about you now?

"If you're here to tell me I don't deserve her and that I should break up with her, don't bother. I already did it." Tony said.

"I know you did."

"Then why are you here?"

"I'm here because I want to talk to you. I was at Y/N's. Her state made me realize how much she cares for you, and I want you to know you both have my permission."

"What?" Tony asked with a chuckle. He thought he heard it wrong, or that the man was pranking him or something.

"I give you permission to date my daughter, or whatever it is called today."Your father said again.

"Are you serious?"

"I wouldn't joke about stuff like this. My daughter means the world to me and I thought what I did was protecting her." He approached Tony slowly. "I was wrong. She convinced me that you're not what I believed you are. So, you do have my permission to date her, but listen to me very carefully now, Mr. Stark." He now stood in front of Tony, his expression looking serious."Just try and hurt her and I will do whatever it's necessary to make your life a living hell. I will find you, no matter where you hide and you will see what I can do. Understood?"Tony kept glaring at him. "I hope you understood. For your own good."

And just like that, the man was gone.

The next day, Tony had called you to his office and you arrived there, opening the door only to see him in the chair behind his desk. He looked up when the door opened and a smile appeared on his face. He got up from the chair to walk to the front of his desk, as you closed the door behind yourself. "You asked to see me." You said, looking everywhere but at him.

He stood in front of you now. "Your father visited me yesterday."

You looked at him, a shocked expression on your face as you scanned over his face to see if what he was telling was the truth. "What? What did he want?"

"Well, it looks like he decided that he has nothing against us being together anymore." Tony replied and you let out a chuckle.

"He just had to visit you." You said, rolling your eyes. "Did he tell you anything else?"

Tony shrugged, deciding not to tell you about his threats. "Not really."

"You're lying."

"What? I'm not." Tony immediately replied.

"You are."

"No, I'm not!"

"What did he tell you?"

"Nothing!"

"Tony, don't-" Before you could finish the sentence, Tony grabbed the back of your neck and smashed his lips on yours, trying to get you to stop talking. You stood frozen in place for a few moments before you kissed him back and he pulled you closer to himself, finally tasting your soft lips after days of not doing so.

The kiss didn't last for long, because Tony pulled away from both, your kiss and touch, shaking his head."Tony?"You called for him.

"I can't do this, Y/N."He finally said, looking up at your face. "I'm sorry."

"What's wrong?" You approached him again, about to put your hand on his face but he pulled away from your touch. "Didn't you break up with me because you don't want me to fight with my dad?"

"Yes."

"Then what's the problem now?" You asked, but he shook his head again.

"I can't do this. You're still my student."

Your expression fell and you stared at him in question. "Are you serious?"

"I am."

"Fine." You snapped, completely pulling away from him. "You made your decision. Goodbye, Mr. Stark."

"Y/N, wait, let me explain-"

But it was too late. You pulled open the door to his office, about to leave it while Tony followed after you. What you weren't expecting was for someone to fall on top of you, making you land on your back, groaning in pain while the person tried to get off of you. "What the actual..."You were about to let out a curse, when you looked at the person who fell on top of you, discovering it was no one other than Tony's assistant.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked, pulling the boy off.

"I'm so sorry." The boy said, holding onto his forehead. "I was just about to come in when Miss Y/L/N opened the door."

Tony only glared at the boy, and then turned towards you, helping you stand up."Are you okay?"

"I think my wrist got sprained." You replied, looking at your wrist that was swelling.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" Tony asked, but you pulled away from him, all while glaring at him.

"I'll take myself there."

Tony would have argued with you, if it wasn't for his assistant there, who listened to every word.

"I'll take her to the hospital, Mr. Stark!" The boy immediately offered."It's my fault, after all."

"Fine." You told him, aware that you couldn't drive without injuring your wrist even more. You gave your car keys to Curtis, and glared at Tony again before you left the room, pushing past both of them.