Voicemail.

There you guys go as promised the longer smut fic.

Hope you all didn't mind the wait.
Kind of an AU where they have actual phones, for the sake of the oneshot's plot 😪

Love,
Author.

__♡__

Joyce set down the bottle by her side, hiccuping and laughing alone like a maniac, kids we're gone —out to the wheelers— leaving her alone at home.

She initially thought of it as just one drink, before getting to caught up in her thoughts and keeping to drink more to drown them out. Now, all that was left of her was a ghost of a woman, drunk on whatever alcohol she has stored up into her pantry.

Between all the drinking she found her mind wandering to the first coherent thought she made, Hopper.

Almost unconsciously, she found her hand wandering down the hem of her pants as she wonders about his broad shoulders and chest, his usually rough and commanding demeanour —she ponders whether that would translate to the bedroom aswell, or if perhaps he'd get on his knees for her— she rubs desperately at her clit, craving fiction.

She doesn't have the mind to muster up where it started or where it ended, knowing however that somewhere deep in her mind, her brain had fantasised Hopper in between her legs as he got her off.

It sends her shuddering in a few quick minutes, a back arching orgasm hitting her like a wave as she played with herself.

Again, unconsciously, she reached for her phone by on the floor beside her, finding a pending message on her screen, she tapped it trying her best to read it over.

Hopper ❤

All good, kids are off to the wheelers, gonna be alone for the weekend 😪
7:27 pm

Wanna come over for dinner tomorrow?
7:29 pm

Ok sure, Call me if you need anything, love you.
7:30 pm

_______

Her drunken mind, darted across the screen, between his words and the call button, eventually deciding on pressing call, not quite sure what she was gonna talk about.

The phone rang for what seemed like an eternity, until landing on the voicemail, she groaned, deciding to leave a voicemail instead.

Setting the phone down by her side, Joyce closed her eyes, feeling fluttery from afterglow as she sighed, closing her eyes and letting sleep take her away.

---

Joyce sprung awake, lifting her body off the wall quickly. She hissed as a sharp pain thudded in her head, and a sudden sickness overcame her.

She quickly got up from the kitchen wall and ran over to the bathroom, empting the contents of her stomach down onto the toilet as her belly growled, hunger poking at her.

Once she stopped throwing up, a sudden stickiness stood out to her between her legs, She reached her fingers down, swabbing at the sticky.

Her eyes widened, realising what it was, and faint memories of last night plaging her, she remembered drinking herself crazy, remembers touching herself, the image of Hopper on her mind and—

—her mind alarmed at the last memory, the voicemail.

She couldn't quite remember what she had said, but was pretty sure it included telling Hopper how inlove with him she was, and how she fantasised about him.