Chapter six: lessons

Y/N POV
Over the following week you were able to fully recover myself and I felt a lot better.

I also adapted a small daily routine around the tower. But I decided that it was enough with the laziness and that it's time to educate yourself.

It was hard to figure out where to start so I thought to myself that it would the best to start by going through the internet to see what I have missed in school over the years. Since never really attended to a typical school it would probably be a lot.

I mean I'm 18 years old now and most kids in your age are attending high school or college. So I went down into the living room and faced my fear and talked to my dads.

I practically had to begged them to let me go to a normal school but it was impossible to convince them. They said that it would be to risky for me. The only thing they agreed on was that I could be studying at home, where it was safe.

A part of me was happy that I can study, the other one was annoyed. When Tony joined the conversation or better the argument I thought that he had my back, but then he took my dad's side in the argument. That annoyed me even more and now I was really angry.

It took us about 30 minutes to create a schedule for my so called ' school day'. It will starts at 8 am,which I find quite annoying but in the end I somehow agreed to. On the schedule for the week where a lot theory but also some practical subjects. I had to start each day with a morning run with eighter one of my dads, than fighting lessons with Nat, history with my dad(Steve). Uncle Tony and Bruce are responsible for your science and coding education as well as biology, which you also had on nearly every week. The day would usually at around three in the afternoon."

You also planned on learning how to play a few instruments for example the guitar or piano. Everyone agreed on the schedule and I was going to start on Monday, since it is now Friday afternoon it's only a few days, I am beyond excited.

Later that night I gathered up my whole courage and asked shyly if you could have a guitar or a piano to play with. Tony smiled and agreed happily. He insisted that the two of us will be driving to a near by Music Store on the following day. A smile plastered on my face and I hugged him in excitement.

In the evening I decided against socializing with the other and headed straight to my room after dinner. I read a catching book called 'deadly education'. It was thrilling that I lost track of the time and close to 2 am my dad(Steve) came into my room and asked why I'm not sleeping. I was surprised that it was that later, or better to say early. I was curious how he knew it, so I asked him. He said that he was getting himself a drink in the kitchen when Tony came him and told him that JARVIS notified him that I was still awake and asked him if I was okay.

I assured him that I was totally fine and that I just wanted to finish this chapter and that I was going to bed right afterwards.
At first he was a bit skeptical and raised his left eyebrow but after a few seconds of reconsidering he wished me a good night, kissed the top of my head, closed the door on his way out and went to his room.

I fell asleep at 4:40 am, of course I read more than one chapter. It got way to interesting after that one chapter so I finished the entire book. At some point you couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and I fall asleep with the last page opened in my face.

I woke up the following day to JARVIS telling me it's 9am and that it was time for me to get up.

I yawned audibly , sat up, rubbed your sore eyes and stretched out my legs and arms. I slowly got up and went into the bathroom to take a look at my reflection in the mirror.

What I saw shocked me a little bit. My eyes are read and had dark circles underneath. It looks like I didn't slept a whole night, which wasn't a full lie. I decided to make myself presentable and do something against my sleep driven face. I put on a YouTube tutorial on how to fix dark circles and after a couple of fails I was able to get rid of them.