1. The Madman

"They want you to work under who?!"

"For the last time, the harbingers want me to transfer to Il Dottore,"

"Il Dottore? As in The Doctor, like THE Doctor, Number 2, you know the madman, that Dottore?" Your best friend sighed, "After everything you've accomplished under Scaramouche, they want to send you into the lion's den?"

"It won't be that bad," you sighed placing the last of your stationary into the box Scaramouche had provided for you, "Plus it might be fun I mean yes, he might kill me, but he might not,"

"I cannot believe you are saying that right now,"

"Yeah, me either"

You both sighed, this was likely to be the last time you two would see eachother in a long time, you had heard rumours about how strict Dottore was, rumours would often fly around about how much he loathed interacting with people, and how you were likely to end up on the operating table for being a minute late.

It was safe to say you were scared, you had already began to say your prayers hoping that Her Majesty could hear you and that she'd save you from whatever was awaiting you down in Dottore's lab.

Your silence was interupted rather abruptly by Number 6 barging through your office door, "Appologies for interupting whatever you two were doing in here but Luitenant Y/n L/n, Number 2 wishes to see you immediately, its been a pleasure having you work under me, I can only wish you the best of luck," he said "Now that the formalities are over with you'd better hurry, he's in a fucking foul mood,"

"Yes Lord Harbinger," you nodded, grabbing the box ready to leave the office you had been in for 2 whole years.

"Y/n"

"Yes, My Lord?"

"Don't die, that's an order from your superior officer,"

"Of course not Sir,"

A/N

mmm filler shit and scaramouche 😍 my two favourite things 💗 anyways ill prbbly update this twice more tmrw and a few times over the weekend
OMG ALSO IM SO EXCITED FOR THE STREAM TMRW AND I HAVE MORE TIME TO PLAY BEACAUSE OF THE QUEENS DEATH
It sound like im happy rhe queens dead bye 💀

EDIT : SRRY ABOUT THE NOTIFICATIONS LMAO