29. Relaxing

"So, you sent the message?"

"I did, now I just have to go get a shower then we can spend all day together,"

"You actually want to spend time with me? Who are you and what have you done with the real Dottore?"

He gave you a disapproving look, "That phrase doesn't exactly work with me,"

Your eyes widened, "You're a clone? You're not Prime?"

Dottore sighed, "No I am Prime, but what I'm saying is no matter what clone it is, we are all the 'real' Dottore. After all we are the same person just from different periods of time."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense," You said

"Don't look so disheartened my dear. I'll be back in twenty, don't miss me too much," He had a stupid grin on his face as he left your room.

You rolled your eyes at his antics.

You walked over to your bedside table, grabbing your notebook with the pages on each Dottore.

You wrote down what had happened last night and his behaviour this morning in quick notes, listening closely for his footsteps outside the door.

After you finished up your notes you placed the notebook back, picked some clothes out and went to get ready.

Whilst you were in the bathroom you heard your door open and Dottore calling out to you.

"Just a minute," You said through the door.

You opened the door and stepped out to see Dottore fiddling with his hair.

"Are you alright there?"

He turned around to face you, "Do you have any gel or hairspray? My hair won't stay and its pissing me off,"

"I should do," You went back into your bathroom and pulled out a small tub of gel for The Doctor to use.

It took him 20 minutes to fix his hair in what he called a 'respectable way'.

"Ready?" He asked while extending his hand out to you.

"Who knew you could be such a gentleman?" You said as you took his hand.

"Only for certain people, or else I would lose my scare factor,"

You laughed at his comment unable to figure put when he warmed up to you so much.

The Doctor lead the two of you out of the room and he made small talk all the way to the Palace entrance.

"Where are we going by the way?"

"I have no idea. We can just walk until we find somewhere nice or go shopping, it's up to you really,"

The two of you stepped out into the courtyard, still holding hands.

The two of you were walking surprisingly quickly and because of this, the Palace quickly disappeared from sight. Any trace of Her Majesty's home was swiftly hidden from your sight by falling snow.

Dottore's hand left yours as he pulled you across his body and onto the opposite side whilst walking, his hand resting on your waist for a moment.

You looked at him in a mixture of shock and confusion.

"Pretty smooth hm?" When your eyes widened he laughed loudly, it took him awhile to calm down before he could continue, "I'm kidding, relax. You were about to step onto a lake covered in a small layer of ice and snow, so I moved you over to this side,"

"How could you tell?"

"Childe swims there every other week, and it's me who has to pull him out when he goes into shock,"

"That makes so much more sense now,"

"What does?" Dottore tilted his head slightly while a small smile was mostly hidden by his mask.

"Childe used to come back from swimming in the ice lakes and would sit at his desk shivering always repeating '7346 paces from the lake back to the courtyard' whilst rocking back and forth."

"And he still continues to do it, you'd think he was the stupidest man in Teyvat. I suppose it has payed off though, he is getting better at diving into freezing cold water" Dottore was definitely making fun of Childe at the end, and despite working under the ginger for a long while, you couldn't help but laugh at The Doctors taunts.

The two of you laughed for a while, still walking through Sneznhaya together, but at a much slower pace, enjoying the sight of the land covered in a snow blanket.

"So, where to first?"

A/N

AFTER NEARLY A WEEK I MAKE MY SECOND COMEBACK. I was originally going to have this has one long chapter but I think separating it into parts is a better idea so there should be another chapter soon
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING WE RECENTLY HIT 30K READS WHICH IS JUST INSANE TO ME AND ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS ARE SO FUNNY AND LOVELY (YOUVE ALSO TAUGHT ME A BIT ASWELL) SO FOR THAT THANK YOU ALL
TAKE CARE EVERYONE I LOVE YOU

(also i haven't logged in to discord yet on this phone, srry if i haven't responded to you)