A/N

HEY EVERYONE

SO I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR A FEW THINGS UP BEFORE I CONTINUE WITH THE STORY, I KNOW IT CAN BE QUITE CONFUSING IN PARTS SO IM GOING TO DO MY BEST TO CLEAR UP SOME OF THE CONFUSION

The Tsaritsa

The Tsaritsa is self aware to a degree in this story, she can basically hear your comments when she is featured in the story. So if there was a meeting with her present, she would be able to hear your comments. However in true motherly fashion, she doesn't really care what you say unless you insult her. She can see everything in the Palace but can control what she sees and when and Pierro and Dottore are her favourite kids.

The Bet.

Other than Scaramouche and dottore every Harbinger has made a bet on y/n and dottore.

Pantalone bet three million of his personal funds you would announce your relationship within 3 months of knowing eachother

Her Majesty bet 15 million it would only take a month

Pierro, Sidwell, Capitano, Curt and Tartaglia bet a million each that it would take 6 months

And the others bet it would take a year.

Katie Stevens

She was your best friend in the first chapter. Don't worry if you don't remeber her as I never mentioned her name.

She is 30 yrs old and a basic piece of shit.

She tried to get close to you and scaramouche in hopes of you being killed and her being your replacement. She has manipulated you for the time you've known her (there will be reference to that in future) and even stopped you from speaking to ocean for awhile, which is why Ocean called her a little rat.

Dottores psychic abilities

He was actually telling the truth.

In this universe he can't read minds if he is overwhelmed or his feelings are especially strong, and of course if somebody else is overwhelmed or feeling especially strong emotions he cannot read their minds either.

The clones

I think in one of the recent chapters I said "both clones" but only Prime and Ténèbres were in the room. I didn't mean to give it away this early on 😭 however yes, prime is a clone.

There will be a chapter that goes more in depth about the details but for now all you really need to know is he is a clone.

As for the other clones there are numbers 200-299 and 24 others named after the Greek alphabet, the 100k special features a few of these. Of course Prime is excluded from both of these groups

There is many more, but that is for another chapter.

Petit Loup is one of 15 clones who's body age is under 18. There will be no romantic interactions with any of these clones.

Petit Loup is the youngest of the clones and Upsilon is one of the oldest.

There's will likely be chapters dedicated to the main clones, Prime, Ténèbres, Petit Loup, Omega. And in the future there will be more clones added to this group.

This books future

So originally I didn't really have a plan for this book. At the moment I have a loose plot and I am filling in the blanks with some interactions.

I'm not sure how many chapters there will be.

HOWEVER.

I have a few ideas for certain milestones the book reaches, at the time I am writing this we are at 128k reads. When/if this book reaches 200k I plan to do 2 smut chapters, they will be relatively the same except one will be afab reader and another will be amab reader, the pronouns will still be gender neutral. These will not be plot based so if you don't want to read the smut you don't have to as you won't miss anything.

Final notes

I love this book and I'm so grateful you all are reading it, it has honestly been amazing reading your comments and seeing the love the story has gained.

This book was just a stupid idea I had to try and take my mind off of things happening in my life and to practice my writing but mainly to have a bit of fun and put my daydreams into words.

I hope you all continue to enjoy this book and I'm so happy that this book has made you all happy and maybe even helped you a bit.

If you have any questions about anything please feel free to comment and I will add them to this chapter. I have a feeling I have missed some bits but hopefully I should have included everything

SORRY THIS ISNT AN ACTUAL CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO CLEAR UP ANY CONFUSION

AS ALWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY/NIGHT AND TAKE CARE YOU AMAZING PEOPLE <333