Chapter 38

Roger seemed furious when he found Abby and Nicole kissing on the couch.  He was very surprised and angry.  Both girls were so scared, their faces were totally red and their hearts were beating very fast.

If Abby was really drunk, she got totally sober in less than one second when she saw Grace's father's face.  They gulped.

"Sorry, Mr. Mason, I..." Abby began to say, but then Roger saw the glass of wine on the floor, close to the couch.

"Have you two been drinking alcohol?  I'm very disappointed, Nicole..." Roger began to say.

"Nicole wasn't drinking, Mr. Mason, it was me, but just a glass of wine.  This is all my fault, I'm sorry, she just tried to stop me.  This is a terrible misunderstanding," Abby said.

"So you two weren't kissing and having sex on my couch while drinking my very expensive wine?" Roger said with sarcasm.

"Well, if you put it that way..." Abby said embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry.  This won't happen again, it was just a little mistake," Nicole said really ashamed.

"As I said, it's not Nicole's fault, it's mine, I was the one who was drinking, she just tried to stop me, really, and I was the one who kissed her, I'm telling you the truth, Mr. Mason," Abby said.  "And I'm so sorry..."

"You should be, young lady.  This behavior...  You two must be in bed now; sleeping, of course, and not here drinking alcohol and having sex on my couch.  Now go to your cabins, you two should be ashamed of yourselves..." Roger said.  "These girls behave like two cats in heat..."

"Yes, sir," they both said.

"Please, don't tell my parents about this..." Nicole begged.

Abby looked at Nicole, she felt sorry for her, it was her fault that poor Nicole had to go through all that; then she looked at Roger who had a stern expression on his face, he was really mad.  Maybe he was exaggerating a little she thought.

"Don't worry, Nicole, I won't tell anything about this to your parents.  There's no need of that.  You're not a little girl who needs to be punished, you're just a young woman who needs to be wiser, and more respectful to her host," Roger said more calmed.  Nicole nodded.

"Thank you, sir, sorry," Nicole said leaving, Abby followed her.

Roger stayed there, he sighed, he picked up the glass of wine thinking.  He slowly shook his head.  He seemed worried.  Many thoughts came to his head suddenly and some sad memories from the past.

"I hope he really doesn't say anything..." Nicole said.

"I'm very sorry, Nicole..." Abby said.

"I know.  This was my fault too, Abby, I didn't stop you...  You were right, I was really enjoying it...  I've never..." Nicole said.

"Don't be sad, pretty face," Abby said taking Nicole's hand.  "It's okay, I understand.  Come with me.  We'll find another place more adequate to finish what we started."

Nicole smiled.

"I think we should probably wait, we haven't had an appropriate date, yet," Nicole said.  Abby smiled.

"You're right, I'll take you first on a nice romantic date and then we'll see what happens, okay?  There's no rush.  You seem to be a nice girl and I would like to get to know you better if you agree," Abby said.  Nicole smiled and nodded.

"Good night then, Abby.  Sleep well," Nicole said.

"Good night, pretty face, I'll see you later," Abby said winking an eye.  "And I'm sorry about all what I said to you, I wasn't nice to you and I'm really sorry..."