Chapter 25

"What do you think about this one, Grace? Do you like it?" Nicole said modeling for Grace, she was trying on some swimsuits in a shop.

"Yes, the color really suits you," Grace said. Nicole had already tried on five different swimsuits and she hadn't took a decision yet.

Nicole smiled satisfied; she was wearing a cute two-pieces swimsuit in turquoise, tied to her nape, it had a big daisy on the left side of the bikini bottom. Nicole really looked very cute.

"Really? It's a nice color, but I don't know... Don't you think that is too bold and that it shows too much? It leaves nothing to the imagination."

"What I really think is that you look lovely in it, it seems that it was made just for you," Grace said very sure. Nicole smiled again.

"Really? Okay, I think I'll buy this one then, thanks, Grace."

Grace sighed, she smiled satisfied.

"You're very welcome, now let's go, it's getting late."

"Would you like to stay in my house tonight? We can do a slumber party, just the two of us, it'll be fun," Nicole said excited. "You haven't stay with me in a long time. And now that you have a girlfriend I guess that you won't have much time for me like before. I really miss you, please," Nicole said putting a cute puppy face. "We have so much to talk about..."

"Okay, I'll stay with you tonight, please, don't put that sad puppy face; but you have to take me home first, there's some things there that I'll need."

"Sure, no problem," Nicole said smiling victorious.

"And for your information, she is not my girlfriend, at least, not yet, we are just dating. But even if she was my girlfriend, never forget that you are my best friend, and you always will be, nothing can change that, best friends are forever, and I will always need you no matter what. And I will always find time to be with you. I will always be there for you when you need me. That's what friends are for. I love you, Nicole, come here," Grace said to give Nicole a tight hug. "I'll wait for you outside, okay? Get dressed."

Nicole nodded smiling thoughtful, she couldn't talk because of all the emotions stuck in her throat for Grace's words, she felt so happy that she could cry. Actually, tears began to form in her eyes. She quickly blinked trying to stop the tears immediately. Those words really touched her heart.

She loved Grace so much, she really loved Grace's personality, and she loved to spend time with her, and talk to her. Grace was a good person with a kind heart, that was a quality of Grace that Nicole admired and loved.

"Grace, you know? I already forgave you for not telling me that you are gay. It's all in the past now, don't worry, but please don't hide things from me again, that really hurt; I think that I understand why you did it."

Grace turned her head to look at Nicole and smiled grateful.

"Have you and her...?" Nicole began to say.

"What?"

"Have you kissed her already?"

Grace blushed, she nodded.

"Well, the truth is that she began to kiss me on my cheek in the beginning, but then one day, she gave me a kiss on my lips... just one kiss and that's all." A wonderful kiss. "I'm still a virgin if that's what you want to know. We haven't done anything else, yet. She is always very respectful," Grace said embarrassed. Nicole giggled.

"You say it as if being a virgin was a tragedy. It is not."

"But I'm in college, I'm an adult woman, I think it's embarrassing."