Chapter 17

LJ's POV

As I watched her leave my heart thumped. Did she just offer me a place to rest?
In truth I was not sick, but honestly I prefer she think that I was.

I don't know what I would do if she had a clue of the conflict I have within.

"Ugh, stupid woman...how dare she try to seduce me!"
I said aloud visibly angry as I walked into her bedroom.

I looked around for a moment huffed, I felt as though I should be angry, annoyed or even resent her. But I can't. What did she do to me?!
She had to have casted a spell on me or something.

"Me, liking a mortal...yeah right as if that would ever.."
I stopped talking as I saw a picture of her I walked over to it and grabbed it.
Mesmerized by her smile, I sat on her bed while looking at the picture.

"I want to kill you..." I said angrily while staring at the picture.  Even though my voice sounded angry, my expression did not match it.

"No you don't, you want me lover boy."
The picture spoke back which startled me. I jumped and threw the picture across the room.

I then heard a familiar laugh and someone emerged from the closet.
"Jeez, since when are you so jumpy? Could it be that I am right?"
A male spoke while laughing.

This stupid bitch...
"

What the hell are you doing here?!"
I asked staring at this man. His glowing  yellow eyes staring right at me, I could feel his judgment.

"Oh I can't keep an eye on my favorite killer clown?"
He asked as he gave out a cocky chuckle.

"Don't you have kids to turn into puppets or something?" I asked annoyed.
I needed some alone time to try to clear my head and try to dismiss my current thoughts. But he had to show up.

His cocky smile irks me, he just walked over to where I had thrown the picture.
He leaned down and picked it up, he looked at it before he chuckled.
"She is pretty, no wonder why you like her."
He said.

"Shut up!"
I screamed out angrily, before I walked over to him and snatched the picture away.
"Give me that, you fucking perv."

Puppeteer smirks obviously noticing the bit of blush that had formed on my cheeks.
"Calm down clown boy, I don't want to steal her from you." He said.

I placed the picture back where I had grabbed it from and I looked back at him annoyed.
"Then why are you here for?! What do you want?!"

"So you don't deny that you want her?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"Whatever! Who cares what I might want or not?"
I asked annoyed to which he shrugged, he walked over to the bedroom door before he turned back to me.

"I'd be careful if I was you, someone might want her too. Just hope he doesn't find her."
He said as he gave out an ominous chuckle and he walked out.

"Wait what do you mean by that?!" I asked as i ran over to the door, but he was gone...
Who was he talking about, who would want to steal her from me.

'She is mine!'
I thought filled with rage but realizing what I had thought about I shook my head immediately.
"NO NO NO, This is not happening. "
I said annoyed, I have to get out of here.
It isn't helping my predicament.

I decided to teleport back to my carnival,  once I arrived i noticed bloody footprints.
They aren't mine...I haven't killed anyone yet.

I walked cautiously following the bloody footprints, looking around for potential foes.
Yet I did not see anyone yet, I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.