Author's Note

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to come here and say that I am sorry for the lack of updates to the story.  I was trying my best to stay consistent with it, however things happened that made that a little difficult.
My opinion was that I felt like you guys deserve an explanation because of the amount of support I had received from writing this book.

I had no time to put out a notice that I had to go into a hiatus, and for that I apologize.
My fiancé and I had found out that we were expecting and things got a little hectic. I had really bad morning sickness as well as lack of energy.
Throughout this process, it has not been easy.
I am now 9 months along with our Rainbow baby 🌈  and I couldn't be happier.
I am due soon there for my hiatus will continue for some time but I will come back to this story, to this journey and to this lovely community.

I cannot for certain say when, because being a first time parent is gonna be a bumpy ride. However I do intend on updating once I get into the swing of things.

Thank you so much for everyone's support and patience, again I apologize for the lack of communication on my part.
I look forward to writing as soon as I find it possible!

Sincerely
CR33PYKSTUDIOS