Chapter 32

Offenderman's POV

A long time ago I was wrongfully stripped of my role in the organization, after I had fallen in love with my last conquest. A mortal that I was instructed to kill, but she was beautiful, I couldn't bring myself to do it.
I looked into her eyes and she looked at my expressionless face and still said she admired my complexion.

She was unlike any other woman that I had ever met, she had nerves of steel. She wasn't afraid to do or say whatever she pleased. That woman was mine. Nevertheless...this is not a love story.
After Slenderman found out about us, he sent his proxy's after us. Once he found us he forced me to watch as they killed her mercilessly...I wasn't given a chance to say my goodbyes.

I found myself filled with rage, common sense left my mind as I was ready to murder them all. Before I could do so, my own brother imprisoned me in a neighboring dimension; preventing me from doing anything to him or his precious proxys.
I spent a long time within this place, unable to know what time it was or what year it was as well.
Thankfully on a faithful day I was set free by a purple and blue Jester. One that goes by CandyPop or so he tells me. It felt great to be free, to breathe fresh air not toxic fumes.

I met another of my followers, a creepy and shifty puppet maker known as Puppeteer. They both followed my story sold to them as an urban legend not a gruesome reality.
Which just fueled my rage and drive to seek his revenge, but I wanted to make sure it would be just as painful for my brother. If not worse.

As they were planning for my revenge and my up and coming rise to the top, I caught wind of a mortal woman that was hot on someone's trail. Someone that I had heard about thanks to my followers.
A monochrome colored clown that went by the name of Laughing Jack, a clown that was apparently saved by the big man himself.

I would have never been able to understand this mortal's tenacity if I hadn't been there to see it myself, I wanted this woman for myself...I needed her. And she might not know it yet, but she clearly needs me too.
 Everything that I was planning needed to be placed on hold so that I would be able to get my hands on this amazing woman, she could be of use to me in my pursuit of justice.

Not just because she is now close to one of the members within the organization, but also because I am pretty sure she has been in contact with Slenderman.
But not to misunderstand my point of view...I am not looking to just use her and dropping her when I do not need her. I intend to keep her by my side for as long as she may live.

On one faithful day I was able to get my opportunity, there was a man set to start work at the same agency that my precious minx was working. I took it upon myself to remove him from the equation so that I could take his place.
I spent my entire time trying to impress her, make her proud, do anything and everything that she asked of me.
To which I was able to gain her trust that way.

It soon came time to take her finally, I needed her with me already. Especially before that stupid clown comes back from his assignment.
I had waited until we were alone and I made my move, yet I was interrupted by a male with a carved smile.
But he was not stopping me from taking my newest obsession, I revealed my identity and transformed back into my true self and once I had her in my grasped I took her away.
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Narrator

After being overtaken by darkness and being unable to move, Y/N found herself in a state of panic. Especially after knowing that she did not have Jeff looing after her at this time.
A few seconds after a bright light flashed across her eyes, causing her to be blinded briefly. She closed her eyes shut out of instinct before she shook her head vigorously and grunting.