Chapter 26

Narrator

"I LIKE YOU TOO!" LJ exclaimed after he had gripped her wrists and yanked her hands away from her ears, needing her to hear him.
Standing there stunned with her eyes wide open, her jaw nearly hit the floor from utter shock. Her arms went limp in his grasp as she couldn't believe Jack had said.

"W-what did you just say...?" She asked as she shifted her gaze towards the floor to avoid anymore eye contact. Confused he let go of her wrists not knowing why she was asking this.

"I think I was pretty clear in what I said." He said as he the raised an eyebrow and looked at the female curiously.
"But I will repeat myself. I said that I Laughing Jack, has feelings for you Y/N l/N."

She gulped nervously and a dark blush spread across her cheeks, feeling embarrassed for the entire overreaction she had. She covered her face and let out an inaudible squeal, she was happy to hear it from him that he actually had feelings for her as well. Y/N can no longer feel stupid for confessing out of the blue.

"You are not playing with me right?" She asked as she uncovered her face and looked at him with a hint of annoyance.
He quickly shook his head and gave her a warm smile in return. "I love games but I don't do love games."

Suddenly Jack heard a creak, it sounded like someone going down the stairs. "Hold on a minute..." he said as he approached his door and slowly opened it to avoid making noise. But he heard nothing. There shouldn't have been anyone in the mansion aside from Slendy, Y/N and him. So maybe he was just paranoid and wanting to keep her safe.

He closed his door yet again and he turned towards Y/N, she sat on his bed and twiddled her thumbs. He could tell that she was nervous, to which he found it cute. He sat beside her and faced her.
For a split second she took a deep breath before she spoke. "What does this mean for us? I mean...where do we go from here?" she asked.

"Well..." Jack took a moment and he looked to the side, he honestly had not thought that far ahead. Sure he did want to dive into a relationship with her but that would just put her at risk immediately.
"What would you like it to mean...? Given that we both confessed our feeling to each other."

Y/N placed her forearms onto his bed and leaned back to rest a bit, she looked up at the ceiling while she pondered. She hadn't thought that far ahead either, given that she never once thought she'd fall in love with a criminal. But she did want a relationship with him, regardless of the consequences; Y/N was determined to risk it all.
'Oh fuck it' she  thought to herself as she then straightened up and faced him yet again.
"Why not be my boyfriend?" She asked bluntly.

"W-WHAT?!" Jack exclaimed in confusion. How could she just say that so bluntly, there was no build up and especially no hesitation. In any case she looked extremely determined and sure of what she had said.
"Do I have to repeat myself?" she asked.

He snapped out of his thoughts immediately and he shook his head. A faint blush spread across his pale cheeks as he then looked down filled with embarrassment. A mere mortal actually managed to make him, a serial killer nervous.
"I will..." he mumbled.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you well?" She asked as a sly smirk spread across her lips. She enjoyed this, every last bit of it. Usually she is the one flustered and nervous and now look how the turns have tabled-UH; the tables have turned...(You get the idea).

A small annoyed growl escaped his lips as he then looked towards her and he once again spoke. "I said that I will. I will be your boyfriend." He stated confidently as the blush on his cheeks darkened.
She chuckled and nodded for a moment as she was satisfied with his answer and especially his reaction.