Chapter 40

Narrator

"NOOOOO!!!" LJ screamed out as he stared at the female before him in horror, the small female had blood sliding down her mouth. She looked down slowly, realizing that she had a black tentacle lodged through her stomach.
"I-i..." she stuttered before the tentacle was forcefully removed; and she fell on the ground.

Y/N winced in pain as she shifted her gaze towards where the tentacle came from, she quickly noticed that there was yet another faceless being. Recognizing him as Slender, the taller male seemed to be fueled by rage.
"I warned you Jack, I told you not to touch MY BROTHER!" Slender said as he growled.

LJ started to hyperventilate as he seemed to know his end was possibly near, however Y/N had a promise to continue to keep...For Jill's sake. Slender quickly lunged towards Jack, to which Y/N found the strength to stand and slash at the taller man's arm.
She managed to sever one of them, making the faceless man holler out in utter distress. 

"Y/N no! Stop don't move, you're hurt." Jack yelled out as he placed his hands on the female's shoulders. She shook her head as she continued to pant, trying to hide her pain.
"I can't do that Jacky...I made a promise." she said as she then turned towards the other gave him a small kiss on his hand before she pushed him out of a set of doors.
Closing them and locking them behind her.

Jack widened his eyes as he stumbled, she was able to catch him off guard enough to move him. He began banging on the doors harshly as he called out to her.
"Don't do this to me, open the doors now! Get out of there!"
He desperately started to try to burst through the doors as fast as he could. He couldn't let her do this.

Y/N placed her hand on the now closed door and she sighed.
"I love you Jack..." she said causing the male on the other side to stop.
"W-what did you say?" he stammered as he placed his hand on the door as well. But the only thing he heard back was a yell coming from her; followed by a crashing sound.

The monochrome clown's desperation grows stronger as he once again started to slam against the door, in an attempt to open it. "SLENDER YOU BASTARD!" he yelled out as he then began to kick at the doors.
The doors were made by a thick material making it almost impossible to be broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Y/N VS Slender-

After she had said she loved the clown, she was grasped by a tentacle and flung across the room. She crashed against the wall causing her to gasp. Her body trembled on the floor as she gathered her strength to stand. Never once letting go of the sword she held her side with her other hand.
"Slender I thought you were a moderately rational being...I thought you would know better than to assume Jack would be okay with your brother's actions..." she said huffing.

Slender growled as his severed arm continued to bleed profusely, he stared down at the mortal female; being annoyed that she continued to live. 
"You don't know anything, you don't understand what you have done. You killed my brother, YOU! A fucking mortal." the taller man said as he grasped her within one of his tentacles.
"I will avenge my brother. I refuse to meet the same fate at the hands of a naive mortal woman." he said as he tightened his grip.

"Your brother and his goons killed Jill and Jeff! I cannot forgive that and I cannot forgive you for condoning it!"
She said as she shifted the sword and severing that same tentacles. The smaller female fell but she was able to land on her feet. Slender yelled out in pain as he then lunged at her.
"I WILL AVENGE THEM!" she yelled out as she ran towards him.