Chapter 34

Laughing Jack's POV

After learning that my Y/N had been unjustly taken, leaving without a trace or clues; I had been searching without a spec of rest. How could I...Not knowing if she was alive or dead, if she was being tortured, mistreated or forced into something.
Just the thought of any of those factors being a possibility, made my blood boil. I took a deep breath and calmed my thoughts, being scattered is definitely not going to help the situation at hand.

"Oi clown boy, we might have a lead- Are you okay?" 
 I heard a familiar voice, which helped pull me out of my head. I had asked for a specific person to help me with this, the one who last saw her before she was gone. 
I looked back and cleared my throat before I spoke.
"Um, yes of course. What did you find?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow briefly. Jeff nodded and he motioned for someone to come out of the shadows.

A woman stepped out, she had black and white clothing. Resembling a monochrome clown, like me... I don't remember ever interacting with her, or even seeing her around the mansion. Where could she have come from?
"Who is that?" I asked confused.
Jeff raised an eyebrow as if he was surprised by my response. Am I supposed to know...?

"Jack you really don't know me? It's me...Jill." She said as he crossed her arms and looked visibly upset.
I scratched my head trying to remember anything about that name, but all I got was fuzzy memories. A part of me felt like I had heard that name before, but long ago. 

"We can deal with memories later, tell him what you told me at the Slender mansion

"We can deal with memories later, tell him what you told me at the Slender mansion." Jeff said before he sighed briefly, seeming annoyed all of a sudden.
Jill raised her eyebrow seeming reluctant to speak, however something seemed off about her. But I did not quite know what it was, I want to believe that it was because I didn't know or in any case recognize her.

"Well I had left the Slender mansion long ago, the day that you were found ironically enough... A wondering figure soon found me and gave me a home. It is not that far from Slenderman's mansion actually." 
She said as she scratched the back of her neck.
"My boss has an infatuation with humans, so much so that he stalks them and traps them...to bring them to his home. If they do not reciprocate his feelings after a certain amount of time, he kills them. In cold blood, he makes sure that they suffer as they made him suffer."

I was distressed after hearing her statements and she quickly took notice of this. 
"Uh-um...I saw him bring in a new woman to the mansion, she seemed to be in distress. As most are of course, but this one seems different somehow. He seemed more gentle with her...I heard her name being said, if I am not mistaken it's the girl that you are looking for. Y/N right?"
As soon as I heard that name my behavior changed immediately. I needed to know where this place was.

"Yes that is her, where is this mansion?" 
I asked eagerly and Jeff shook his head briefly before he spoke again.
"Now Jack keep in mind that we can't just go there without a plan, especially not without informing Slenderman about this...It is his brother after all. And didn't he say that we should leave Offenderman to him?" 
Jeff said as he shrugged briefly.
I know he is right in what he is saying, but I still don't like it. He raised an eyebrow as I clutched my fists tightly.