Chapter 35

Narrator

Exploring the mansion resulted to be more depressing than what she thought, deciding in the end that she was going to stay put and do nothing. Even though her better judgement tells her otherwise.
"The things I for you..." She spoke to herself and she shook her head briefly, she stared up at the clouds and she hummed. Trying to see the brightside of her current situation. What could she do...she had to do at least something to help. But how can she know what to do when she has no communication with LJ whatsoever. Not that Offenderman would allow that kind of exchange anyway, he hates the fuck out of Jack.

Y/N huffed and she stood up from the flower bed and she walked back into the mansion, she closed the door behind her. She took a moment to scan the area, determining that the cost was clear; she walked upstairs and proceeded to walk to her room.
Before she made it to the doorway she saw a cloud of black smoke within her room. She gasped and ran into her room hopeful to see LJ.

"O-oh...Wait who are you?"  Y/N asked as she stood in front of the female monochrome clown.
Jill walked quickly to the door and closed it immediately.

"Shh, keep your voice down. My name is Jill, I am working with Laughing Jack to get you out of here." She said as she then handed her the letter.
"Promise me that you won't say anything about me...I work for Offenderman currently, so we cannot arouse suspicions." 
Jill said as Y/N took the letter in her hands.

"Jack sent you?" 
Y/N asked as she stared at the letter in her hands, feeling a warmth rap around her. To which the monochrome female nods in agreement. 
"He did and he asked of me to tell you to trust him...Trust in what he has planned."

Y/N raised an eyebrow for a moment and she looked over at Jill.
"So...Is this letter going to make me question his thought process?" she asked as she looked down at the letter.
Jill scratched the back of her neck and she sighed softly. "If we are being honest, probably..."
She said as she then tensed up.

"I have to go...I am sorry, I wish I had more time but he is coming. Please hide that letter and read it when you are on your own."
Jill said as she then pulled the mortal into a tight hug, Y/N was surprised but she hugged her back.
"Jack loves you a lot...don't forget that." she said as she disappeared in a matter of seconds. 

Y/N quickly hid the letter and she laid on her stomach on the bed, pretending to be reading a magazine. The taller male opened the door as he didn't bother to knock, he then walked into her room and sat on the edge of her bed.
"There you are, my little minx. How was your exploration?" He asked as he tilted his head and he hummed.
She placed the magazine down and she looked over to him. 
"It was nice, your place is pretty and I especially like the garden..." she said as she flashed a small smile.

"I am glad that you like it, but keep in mind that it is your home now too." Offenderman said as he smirks and placed his hand on mine, I gave out a small nervous chuckle and I huffed.
"Nevertheless, what would you like for lunch; my sweet?" he asked curiously as he tilted his head briefly.

Y/N sat up and she scratched the back of her head for a moment. She didn't think she would be asked these questions, given that technically she should be considered a guest.
"Uh-um...I don't know, anything should be fine I guess." she answered with a nervous smile. The taller male huffed and he stared at her confused, he then spoke yet again.
"What do you mean? You can say anything in particular, I will see to it that it gets made." he stated.

She huffed and she stared down at her legs, taking a moment to think. What does she even want to eat...To be fair all she wants is to be free. To be back at her house, back at her job, back to her day to day life.
"Now now, you must want something." 
Offender man said as he tilted her head briefly, she took a moment and she looked at her hands on her lap. She really could not find it within to ask for something to eat.