Chapter 20

Bruce 

I couldn't believe my ears.

The boy with a raspy and deep voice had sung a song, that has some pretty high notes, like it was nothing.

He gets more amazing every time he does something.

Also, it definitely wasn't metal.

Or French.

Anyhoot.

Vance came to sit down but this time he sat to my right. In between Finney and I.

I instinctively slightly adjust myself to sit up straighter.

"Ok, V, who's next?" Griffin asks.

"U can go if u want." Griffin excitedly jumps off Bill's lap and grabs the remote to choose his song, "What time is it?" He asks.

Billy checks his watch, "It's around 0830, y?"

Vance shrugs, "Just wondering, what time do u usually go to sleep at?" He asks, looking around at us.

"Whenever we want, really. No set time since it's a Friday." Finney responded, he was playing with Robin's fingers.

"Done!" Griff says, turning to face us.

The music begins and immediately Finney gets excited and starts clapping.

I hear Billy take a deep breath and sit up straight. I chuckle. Billy and Griffin r so funny.

"My milkshake brings all
The boys to the yard"

"And they're like,
It's better than yours"

"Damn right, it's
Better than yours"

"I can teach you
But I have to charge"

Billy starts getting a little red.

Griffin starts swaying his hips to the beat of the music. Finney continues clapping and Robin starts whistling. I look at Billy.

He's flabbergasted. I laugh.

"I know you want it"
He points at Billy and winks,
"The thing that makes me"

"What the guys go crazy for
They lose their minds"

"The way I wind
I think it's time"

"La la, la la, la"
He rocks his hips with each 'la',
"Warm it up"

"La la, la la, la
The boys are waiting"

Billy definitely looks embarrassed. He's intently watching Griffin's hips but keeps looking away before looking back.

I always knew he liked him. Friends for 3 years, always holding or touching in some way, ofc they grew feelings for each other.

"I can see you're on it
You want me to teach the"

"Techniques that
Freaks these boys"