2.12

New Moon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bella wasn't given up on Jacob. She kept trying to call him back he wasn't replying or Billy wonder answer and say he was busy.

I of course knew what was going on. I just played it off or told her it must be true why would Billy lie to us.

She came down stairs. "I'm going to Jake's" she said. I looked at confused. "I'll see yous later" she said.

"Wait" I said making her look at me. "I want to come" I said. "Why, you don't like him" she said folding her arms.

"I'm just worried about you. I don't want you to get rejected then end up getting hurt. At least I could protect you if I'm there" I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine then come" she said as she left. "Bye Charlie" I said as I left and went to Bella's truck.

We drove to Jacob's house. "Are you sure this is a good idea. I mean didn't he say that he didn't want to speak to you" I said.

"I need to see him. I want to know what's going on" she said. I sighed. "You could tell me since you know the cult" she said.

"Bella I can't tell you. It's not my secret to share. You can understand that right" I said making her sigh.

She knew I was right. Since we kept the Cullen's secret and it wasn't ours to tell. I just hoped she wouldn't why I didn't tell her.

We arrived at Jacob's house. Bella knocked on the door and a few seconds later Billy answered looking at us confused.

"What are yous doing here" Billy asked. "I need to see him" Bella said. "He's not in" Billy lied not convincing either of us.

"I'm sorry I need to see him" she said as she walked in. Billy looked at me. "I swear I didn't tell her anything" I said.

Bella stormed out the room and walked past us. I turned around and saw the rest of the pack making my eyes go wide.

I caught up to her. "Bella don't do anything stupid" I told her. "Hey what did you do" Bella demanded as she went over to Sam.

"What did you do to him" she asked as she pushed Sam's chest, but of course he didn't move since he's a wolf.

"Easy" Sam said as Jared went over to her. "He didn't want this" Bella said. "What did he do? What did he tell you" Paul asked.

"Both of you calm down" Sam said. "Nothing he told me nothing because he's scared of you" Bella snapped.

"Bella leave it" I said. "NO" she shouted as she pushed me hard on the floor. "You know and you won't tell me" she told me as she slapped me

I heard growling making my eyes go wide. "Too late now" Jared said smirking. "Bella get back, Paul calm down" Sam said.

Paul was shaking with anger. "Bella go now" I told her, but she didn't listen. "You need to calm down" Sam told Paul.

Then Paul turned into a wolf and Bella ran. "BELLA" Jacob shouted. "RUN JAKE RUN" Bella said as she kept running.

Jacob turned into a wolf and started fighting Paul. "Take them to Emily's place" Sam said to Embry and Jared.

"Guess the wolf's out of the bag" Jared said making me roll my eyes. "So original" I said sarcastically making him smirk.

We get in a Bella's truck and Jared drove us to Emily's. "Hey we should go back and see if Jacob's okay" Bella said as we pulled to a stop.

"I hope Paul sinks some teeth into him, serves him right" Jared said. "No way Jacob's a natural, I got five saying Paul doesn't touch him" Embry replied.

"Oh come on Paul was just defending me" I said. "Of course because he's in love with you" Jared said making me roll my eyes.

We get out of the truck but Bella doesn't. "Come on we won't bite" Embry said. "Speak for yourself" Jared said making me roll my eyes.

Bella got out of the truck. "Oh about Emily, Sam's fiancé, don't stare it bugs Sam" Embry said. "Why would I stare" Bella asked.

We go in the house and Emily was cooking. "You guys hungry? Like I have to ask" Emily said before turning around.

"Who's this" Emily asked looking at Bella. "Bella Swan who else" Jared said. "So your the Vampire girl" Emily said.

"So you're the wolf girl" Bella replied. "Not exactly, just engaged to one. Save some for your brothers" Emily said.

She looked at me and Bella. "And besides ladies first, muffin" Emily asked. "Like you have to ask" I said a I grabbed a muffin.

"But she's not a lady" Embry and Jared said in unison before glaring at each other. "Of course she is" Emily said rolling her eyes.

"Leave it to Jacob to get around Sam's gag order" she said. "He didn't tell me anything" Bella told her.

"That's a wolf thing. Alpha's orders get obeyed no matter what. And we can hear each other's thoughts" Embry said.

I slapped my forehead. "Will you shut up, these are trade secrets and this chick runs with vampires" Jared said.

"I can't really run with Vampires, because they're fast" Bella said. "Yeah we'll we're faster. Freaked out yet" Jared said.

"You're not the first monsters I've met" Bella said. "Angel's right, you're good with weird" Sam said as he came in.

He went over and started kissing all over Sam's face. It was so sweet. I couldn't help but smile at them, they were always so adorable.

Jacob and Paul came in pushing each other. Paul sat down and looked at Bella. "Sorry" he said with a hint of sarcasm.

Jacob and Bella leave. "Paul" I said harshly. "I'm sorry she pushed you. No one can hurt you" Paul said making me roll my eyes.

"I love that you're protective of me and all but I'm pretty strong myself" I said. "Oh don't I know it" Paul said.

"No more we can't deal with seeing Paul's thoughts of you naked" Embry said. "You love it. I know I do" Jared said making Paul growl.

I love these guys, though I could see myself end up falling for Paul which wouldn't be good, especially if he found his imprint.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~