2.16

New Moon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Angel P.O.V

Bella and I were heading to the Cullen's house. I didn't really want to go but I promised Rosalie I would.

When we arrived Edward looked at us. "We want a meeting" Bella said. "You want a meeting" I whispered.

"Come on" Edward said and the three if us going in the house. The whole family were there and they were staring.

"You all know what Edward wants and you know what I want. I won't force myself on you all" Bella told them.

"I think it's only fair to handle this by a vote" she said. "You can't be serious" Edward said. "This is my meeting Edward" she said.

"However this turns out I'm not letting the Volturi hurt you. I'll go back to Italy alone" Bella said glancing at me once.

"The hell you will. I'm not missing another fight" Emmett said. "They won't let you go without Angel" Edward said making everyone look at him, besides Alice.

"If you go alone they'll track down Angel, find her and force her to love Alec" he said making Jasper go tense.

"Who's Alec" I asked. "The brown hair guy who tried to attack you" Alice told me. "He tried-" Jasper was cut off. "Not now" Edward said.

"So let's take a vote.. Alice" Bella said. "You're already my sister of course, yes" she said hugging her. "It's a yes for you too" Alice said to me with a small smile.

"I vote yes. It'll be a relief not to want to kill you" Oliver said. "Thank you" Bella said before she looked at Jasper.

"It's your choice. If you want it then sure I vote yes" Jasper told her. He looked at me but didn't say anything he just went.

"Rosalie" Bella asked. "Edward I'm sorry for what I did, I really am. I know you're not ready to forgive me" she said to Edward before looking at Bella.

"But this isn't the life I'd have chosen for myself. I wish there had been someone to vote no for me. So no" Rosalie said.

"I vote hell yeah. We can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way" Emmett said as he gave Bella a big hug.

"I already think of you both as part of the family so yes" Esme said. "Thank you Esme" Bella said smiling.

Carlisle looked at Edward. "You can't go along with this Carlisle, you know what it means" Edward told him.

"You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. I won't lose my son, my first son" Carlisle said.

"But Alice has never turned anyone. It would be safer if I did it" Carlisle said. Edward walked out of the house and I followed him.

He was sitting in a tree. "Help me up" I said. He pulled me up and I was sitting in the tree next to him.

"Do you want to change" he asked. "I-I don't know" I replied. "Why does she want to be changed so much" he asked.

"She loves you and when you love someone you change your life just for them. You accept them and their mistakes" I said the ending to myself.

He looked at me and smiled slightly. "Go see him" he said. I looked up at him. "He's too afraid to talk to you" he said.

I go to jump down only to get stopped. Edward puts me on his back and jumps down. "You could have died" he said.

"Somethings are worth dying for" I said winking before going in the house. Everyone looked at me including Jasper.

I go over him and his mouth opens to speak but I press my lips against his. He kisses me back straight away.

My arms wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around my waist making our bodies press against each other.

I finally pulled away and looked in his eyes. "If you ever leave me again I will kill you" I told him. "Yes Ma'am" he said smiling slightly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I hate this chapter, I hate how quickly she forgave him.