3.1

Eclipse

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was my birthday, yay not! I wasn't looking forward to it. I was going to be eighteen, not that I cared.

This year for my birthday I wanted nothing, as in nothing at all. But since I'm friends with Alice she was planning a big party.

I didn't sleep much, I actually felt weird like I was being watched. I woke up in the middle fo the night and swore I saw Jasper in my room.

Anyway after I finished getting ready there was a knock on my way. "Come in" I said and in walked Charlie.

"Happy birthday" he said giving me a box. "Thanks" I said smiling. I opened it and saw a the dvd I wanted. "Thanks" I said. "You're welcome" he said before leaving.

Things in the house have been a bit tense, well between Bella and Charlie at least, he's not so mad at me since I've been protecting her.

"Hey" Bella said. "Hi Bella's" I said. "Graduation is only a month away" she said. "I know" I replied with a small smile.

"Here" she said giving me a small box. I opened it to see the complete book set of beautiful creatures, which I loved.

"Thank you so much" I said. "You're welcome" she replied. We hear a car horn. "I guess that's us" I said.

We go downstairs and said goodbye to Charlie before noticing Edward's car but no Jasper. I frowned slightly.

"Disappointed to see me" he asked. "Not disappointed just not overly joyed" I said. "I'm giving you a lift today" he said. "Yay" I replied sarcastically.

Lately my mood has been all over the place. I don't even know what's wrong with me and it's just really weird.

After a short journey we arrived at school. I had many people wish me a happy birthday and I just nod my head at them.

All day I didn't pay attention to anything. When lunch came around I sat down at the table with Mike and the others and just went to sleep.

"Wake up" someone said to me. I opened my eyes to see Emmett looking at me. I didn't say anything as the world went black.

Jasper P.O.V

I wanted to surprise Angel so me and Rosalie were decorating the house along with Esme and Carlisle who wasn't working today.

"Do you think she'll like it" I asked. "It's purple her favourite colour" Rosalie said. "One of her favourite colours" I said.

"CARLISLE" Emmett's voice said. I smelt something and my eyes went wide. Why was Emmett carrying Angel.

"Put her on the sofa" Carlisle said and Emmett did. I go over to her and she was unconsious, I couldn't even feel her emotions.

"I can't feel anything, it's like she's empty" I said worried. "Don't panic, I'm sure she's okay" Esme said trying to comfort me.

Carlisle started examining her and he looked confused. "What's wrong" I asked. "Her temperature is extremely low" he said.

I could feel the panic coming off him. "What's going on" I asked. "It's happening" he said to Esme confusing me, Rosalie and Emmett.

"What the hell is happening" I asked. "She's changing" Carlisle said, confusing me. What the hell was going on.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~