2.6

New Moon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The day was long. Me, Jessica and Bella went in many shops. I got a few things, not loads but a few.

I wasn't like Bella in that sense. I actually didn't mind shopping at least some times I didn't mind other times I hated it.

We went to the movie theatre to see a Zombie move. Jessica looked disgusted while Bella wasn't too bothered by it.

After the film we were walking. "I don't get why there's some many Zombie movies" Bella said making me shrug.

"It's like- I don't know a metaphor? For consumerism or something" Jessica said making me roll my eyes.

"Though I'm surprised you called" she said. "I've been kind of.. out of it" she said. "How 'bout a ride girls" a man asked us.

We looked to see a bunch of men on bikes. Bella stepped forward and looked at them. I grabbed her arm.

"Come on" Jessica said. "I think I know them" Bella said. "That's nice they look like lovely people" Jessica said sarcastically.

"Seriously Bells we gotta go" I said. She broke out of my grip and went towards the men making my eyes go wide.

"Alright we got a taker" a guy said. I followed her. I wasn't going to let my crazy cousin do something stupid by herself.

Bella got on the back of someone bike and the man drives off. I run to one of the other men and he got the drift.

I was on the back of some random guys bike following Bella. "Stop- STOP" Bella shouted and both guys did.

Bella got off the guys bike and so did I. The guys drove away leaving me and Bella alone. "Are you crazy" I snapped.

Jessica came over to us. "What the hell is wrong with you" she half screamed at Bella. She knew I was only doing it to follow Bella.

"That was such a rush" Bella said more to herself. "So you're like an adrenaline junkie now? I don't care just don't go with strangers" Jessica said.

Bella was thinking long and hard about something making me sigh. "Come on let's get you two home" Jessica said.

We were Jessica's car. Bella was in the back spaced out while I was in the front. It was silent and I knew what Jessica was thinking.

"I had to do it" I said. "I know. You were trying to keep an eye on your suicidal cousin. You're a good person" she said.

Again it fell silent. "How are things with you friend" she asked, fishing for some gossip. "Just a friend" I said.

She sighed. "We've been friends for years and we both agree that's not going to change" I told her honestly.

We soon arrive back home. "I'll text you later" Jessica said as she hugged me. Bella just went straight in the house.

"I'll see you around okay" I told Jessica. "Alright, don't be a stranger" she said before she drove off home.

A sigh escaped my mouth. Charlie looked at me. "She's fine. The movie probably scared her" I said lying to him.

I went past Bella's room and saw her on the internet. I was going to talk to her but I knew if I did I would just insult her.

When I go to my room I fall to the bed. It had been a crazy day, yet things were going to get a lot more crazy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~