Chapter 1 - The DM

Britt's POV:

I'm sitting at school, with literally nothing to do. I am up to date with all my work and the teachers have told me off for getting ahead. Seriously, I am bored. 'Britt?' I hear someone say. I glance over and see my friend, my simple friend to be precise, Tom. I smile at him and he asks 'you ok? You've gone a little quiet'. I smile and respond 'I'm fine Tom'. I look at the computer screen. 15:23 it reads. Almost home time.

I glance around the room and notice everyone has logged off the computers. I copy them and nudge Tomas until he notices that I'm logging off. As I stand up, Tomas hands me my phone and I notice I've got a message on Twitter from... Wait... The Vamps? What?

'Britt?' Tom asks me and I look up at him and smile probably the biggest smile I have done all day and I'm literally screaming inside. I unlock my phone and open up Twitter as fast as I can. When Twitter loads, I look at the messages and open it up. It reads:

'Hey Britt, Congratulations! You have won the competition to meet The Tide backstage after a show of your choice. You also get the chance to meet us, The Vamps, as well. We will send you a link for special tickets to your email address. Thank you for entering. Hope to see you soon!'.

I look at Tomas and say 'oh, my, God!'. He looks at me waiting for me to continue. 'Tomas! I have won the competition!' I literally whisper scream. He smiles and says 'well done, what did you win?'. I respond 'special tickets for the concert and to meet The Vamps and The Tide backstage. I think I'm gonna need help Tom! Levi is going to be standing right there in front of me and I will be still like a statue!' Tomas laughs a little and says 'all you need to do is take a deep breath and let your thoughts be free'.

I look at him and give you the Are You Serious look. He looks at me confused. 'Tomas, do you even know how much this means to me? I'm going to be saving the moment and treasuring it forever!' I smile. Tomas smiles and says 'I know, that's why you just need to be yourself'.

The bell rings signalling it for home time. I smile and me and Tomas head out of the computer room. I literally can't believe that has just happened. The Vamps have literally DM'ed me and I'm going to see them and The Tide in person. I can't believe it. My phone vibrates again and I look at it and it's a DM from The Tide's official Twitter account. I freeze on the spot. Tomas looks back at me confused. I open my phone and it reads:

'Hey there Britt, we've heard you have won the competition and we are delighted to see you soon. We hope that you'll have a great time at the concert too and enjoy the rest of your day on this beautiful day x'.

I look at Tomas and say 'I just got a DM from The Tide. They said they are delighted to see me and I can't wait to see them too!'. Tomas then says 'do you know who sent it?'. I stop and think about it. None of The Tide have tweeted today and they didn't really write at the end who it was from. None of them are tweeting at the moment too. Tomas has actually pointed out something. I wonder who actually sent that DM. Was it Levi, Drew, Austin or Nate. Or was it all of them together?