Chapter 52 - Grumpy Drew

Britt's POV:

Drew makes his way to the bedroom sleepily and asks 'can I sleep in the bed now?'. Levi laughs and picks Drew up bridal style before dropping him on the bed. 'You could've put me down softly' Drew laughs and before I know it, Levi runs and dives on the bed next to Drew. 'Some boys just never grow up' I laugh and Levi cheers. 'I never want to grow up' Levi laughs before getting off the bed, Drew groans 'I might never get to sleep with Levi in the room'. I laugh and Levi does the evil stare at Drew and dives on the bed again. Drew moans again and turns away from Levi. 'Someone's grumpy' Levi laughs. 'This is why I totally ship Drevi' I laugh. Levi looks at me and laughs.

Levi stands up 'it seems Drew wants to be left alone'. 'Come on then' I laugh at Levi and he walks up to the door and puts a finger up to his lip. He turns around and silently makes his way over to Drew silently. I roll my eyes, I think Drew is going to be extremely grumpy at this rate. I walk over to Levi and tickle his sides. Levi slips onto the floor and Drew jumps up scared. Levi bursts into laughter 'that was much funnier than what I was about to do'. I roll my eyes 'come on Mr Jones, its breakfast time'. Levi smiles and hops up.

As we sit down on the couch, Levi asks 'shall we order room service?'. I smile and nod before there is a knock at the door. Levi stands up 'I'll get it'. Levi answers the door and I hear Nate say 'do you and Britt wanna go to Chipotle with us?'. Levi glances over at me 'hang on'. Levi heads over to me 'wanna go to Chipotle?'. I pause for a second and I look into Levi's eyes. I sigh and smile 'ok, I'll try'. Levi smiles 'thank you'.

Levi heads up to the door 'just let us get dressed for a second, also I don't think Drew is coming as he is asleep in our room as he didn't sleep well last night'. Austin asks 'is he ok?'. Levi nods 'I'll ask him if wants one bringing back'. Levi walks past me and winks. 'Don't be mean Levi' I laugh. Levi nods.

I decide to follow Levi collect my clothes. As I pick up my clothes, I make my way to the bathroom and get dressed. Once I step out of the bathroom, I see Levi already dressed and he says 'Drew doesn't want anything'. I nod and say 'ready to go?'. Levi smiles 'just gonna do me teeth'. I nod and let Levi use the bathroom.

When Levi exits the bathroom, I see the boys still standing at the door 'come in for a second' I laugh and Tomas laughs 'Levi's ready now'. I look over at Levi and Tomas is right. Levi walks over to me with me shoes 'you cant leave the hotel without shoes, well you can but it would be uncomfortable'. I smile 'thanks Levi'. Levi smiles and I put my shoes on.

As me, Levi, Nate, Austin, Tomas and Logan walk down the hallway, Nate asks 'shall we ask the elders if we can go?'. I laugh 'elders? They're not that old'. Levi laughs 'I say we ask Joe'. I nod in agreement and Nate smiles 'I think Logan should ask as we would get more of a chance of going'. Tomas smiles 'yes Logan, go on'. Logan rolls his eyes and heads to Joe and Waddy's room.

As The door opens, Waddy smiles 'what's up?' he asks politely. 'Can we all besides Drew get a Chipotle please?' Logan asks. Waddy looks back at Joe and looks back at Logan 'go on then'. Logan turns around and gives up the thumbs up. We all smile and so does Logan. 'Have fun' Waddy says and Logan says 'thank you'. Off to Chipotle we go.

Joe's POV:

I hear Waddy tell someone that they can go Chipotle. The door closes and I cross my arms as Waddy comes back over 'they um... they wanted to go Chipotle and I said yes'. I roll my eyes and look away. 'This is why I didn't ask you' Waddy says walking away. I sigh and look at the floor, I can see Waddy is sort of trying to build our friendship again.