Chapter 30 - The Intervention

Drew's POV:

'Drew?' Levi asks me again, then I suddenly burst into tears for no reason what so ever. 'You don't have to go first if you don't want to' Nate says sympathetically, I sigh and say 'no, no its ok'. Nate sighs and says 'ok'.

I look down at my feet and say 'I posted that tweet because...'. I stop for a second wondering how I can word this. 'I am um...' Nate's eyes widen and I chuckle a little 'not that Nate'. He chuckles and nods his head. 'I am jealous of Britt and Drew and I posted that tweet because I was talking to Britt last night about it'.

Levi looks at me and says 'I thought you 2 were having a secret relationship'. My eyes widen and I say 'I would never do that to you Levi, I would never hurt or upset you or your girlfriend'. Levi smiles and says 'thanks'. Levi smiles and says 'is that half the intervention sorted out?'. Nate thinks and rubs his chin 'I think so' he says slowly. I smile and say 'I'm glad I haven't started an argument'.

Britt's POV:

I sigh and smile at Levi 'what's up?' Levi asks me. 'I guess its time to sort out Tomas' issue' I say. Tomas awkwardly says 'sorry'. Nate smiles and says 'we can either talk to Tomas about his tweet or now talk to Levi about his response to Drew'. Austin smiles and says 'I think we need to talk about Levi's little issue first'. Levi smiles and says 'ok'.

Levi's POV:

'Basically, I thought Britt and Drew were talking about a secret relationship because I sneaked downstairs and listened in and they were saying that I wouldn't mind and Britt asked Drew if he wanted a hug and Drew wasn't sure'. Drew face palms and says 'we've just been through this Levi'. I look at Drew and say 'I know, but Austin suggested that I say why I tweeted that tweet'. Drew then sighs and says 'ok, but can we not argue about it'. 'We aren't arguing Drew' I reply. 'Guys, your bickering' Nate says seriously. Tomas looks a little confused as to why Nate is being so serious.

I roll my eyes and say 'Drew, I know we've been through this but we haven't been through I felt throughout the whole situation'. Drew sighs and nods his head. 'I only tweeted that tweet because I felt like Britt and Drew were talking behind my back an I felt a little hurt'. Britt then speaks up and says 'sorry Levi, I really wanted to tell you last night, but I knew that it had to be Drew that told you'. I sigh and look at Britt 'I know, sorry about asking you constantly'. 'Its ok' Britt smiles slightly.

Nate then says 'Drew, do you have anything you need to say to that?'. Drew looks at me nervously and says 'I do, but I don't want to start an argument'. I sigh and say 'Drew, its an intervention where you can say anything you need to get off your chest'. Drew takes a deep breathe and says 'I feel hurt that you could think I would do such a thing'. I sigh and say 'sorry, I guess it was just how I felt at the time'. Drew then says 'but you need to trust me Levi, if you cant trust me when I talk to Britt on my own then its basically threatening our friendship'. I look at Drew and ask 'threatening our friendship?'. He sighs and says 'sorry, I shouldn't of said anything'. 'No Drew, its ok. I'm sorry for not trusting you'. Drew looks up and tears are streaming down his face. I stand up and pull him into a hug, he buries his head into my neck and he cries. 'I'm sorry Drew'.

Nate's POV:

Well, I think we have sorted out Levi and Drew's problem. It started with bickering and then a nice and friendly hug. I think this intervention was a good idea even if I do say so myself. 'Anyway, do you 2 have anything else to say?'. Levi and Drew look at each other and smile. 'I just need to say something' Drew nervously speaks up. I nod and wait for him to continue. 'Britt, I am soo sorry for putting you in this position and I hope that our friendship hasn't been affected'. Britt smiles and says 'its ok Drew, and of course our friendship hasn't been affected'. Drew smiles and says 'thank you'.