Chapter 37 - In The Bathroom

Joe's POV:

As Toy Story 1 comes to an end, I look around the room and everyone is smiling apart from Britt who has fallen asleep on Levi. Drew has been awkward during the film though, he keeps glancing back and forth from the film to Britt and Levi. I sigh and whisper to Waddy 'I'm just going to talk to Drew, you're in charge'. Waddy nods. I stand up and say 'Drew, can I have a word please?'. Drew smiles and nods.

As Drew follows me out of the room, we stand in the corridor and I say 'what's happening with you, Britt and Levi?'. Drew sighs and says 'its nothing Joe, you'll be annoyed if I tell you'. I cross my arms and say 'I'm annoyed your not telling me'. Drew sighs again and says 'fine, I'll tell you'. I stand there and wait for him to talk, but he doesn't. 'Speak please' I ask. Drew opens his mouth and says 'I'm jealous of Britt and Levi again'. I take a deep breath and say 'Drew, this has to stop'. Drew crosses his arms and says 'I'm trying to, I can't help it'.

I sigh and say 'just try ok'. Drew then says 'ok, I'm going back in now'. Drew then turns around and heads inside. I stand there thinking of what to do, until the door opens and Dean walks out and says 'so, when I come to see everyone, there is drama?'. I nod and say 'yep, its ok though, it'll be sorted soon I hope'.

Levi's POV:

As Drew comes storming in, he heads into the bathroom and closes the door. Britt's eyes flicker open and I say 'hello there Britt'. She smiles and says 'sorry, I fell asleep'. I smile and say 'that's fine, did Drew wake you up?'. Britt looks at me confused and says 'if it was the sound of a door quietly slamming, then yes hehe'. I sigh and say 'yep, that was Drew, I might need to go and talk to him'. Britt looks at me and asks 'what's up with him?'. I sigh and say 'I don't know, I'll go and check'. Britt nods and lifts her head off my shoulder, I kiss her sweetly on the forehead and stand up and knock on the bathroom door.

'Drew?' I ask. No reply. 'Drew...' I ask again 'please answer me'. Still no reply. I was actually getting worried now. I jog out to Joe and Dean and say 'Drew has gone into the bathroom and its gone quiet and there is no reply'. Joe sighs and says 'I swear if he has done something bad, then I will literally give up'. Joe then walks inside and knocks on the bathroom door. 'Joe, this would be much better if we stayed calm in the situation'. Joe then sighs and say 'fine' and walks off.

Waddy walks over to me and says 'I'll take Dean, Davey and Joe downstairs to get Joe a coffee'. I smile and nod. As they leave me, Britt, Logan, Drew, Austin, Nate and Tomas alone in the hotel room, I walk up to the bathroom door and say 'Drew, if you want to talk I'm here, but if you don't then I understand'. I sigh and turn around to walk away, but the bathroom door unlocks and it opens. Drew peeps his head round the corner and his eyes are red and his face is wet with freshly created tears.

I smile and say 'wanna talk about it?'. Drew nods and opens the door wider. I walk inside the bathroom and Drew closes the door behind me. He then leans back on the door and says 'I-I'm s-so so-sorry Levi'. I smile and open my arms asking for a hug. He wraps his arms around my body and buries his head into my chest, my arms wrap around his shoulders and I ask 'what's up Drew?'. He shakes his head and I ask 'please tell me, I wont be mad'. He looks up at me and says 'I'm sorry, its just I'm jealous again'. I sigh and he says 'your mad at me aren't you?'. I shake my head and say 'I'm not mad, I'm just sick of seeing you sad like this'. Drew sighs and says 'sorry, I cant help it'.