Chapter 29 - Awkward Morning

Austin's POV:

As I wake up, I hear Nate softly snoring to the right of me and I check my phone for the time. It reads 9:56am. I yawn and stretch accidentally bumping Nate on the head and he moves a little then drifts back off to sleep.

I check my Twitter and see that a little commotion had gone on last night about Drew and Britt. I sigh and roll my eyes as I open Twitter up. I scroll through the comments of Drew's tweets and see that some hate is brewing and some people sticking up for them. I sigh and put my phone down. I decide to get up and head down stairs. I climb out of bed and stretch again.

As I make my way down stairs, I get to the bottom of the stairs and I am greeted by a lovely black cat. I bend down to stroke it, but it hurries away quickly and I chuckle a little. I make my way into the living room and I see Britt's mum drinking a hot drink and I say 'morning'.

Britt's mum smiles and says 'morning'. I sit down next to her and she asks 'did you sleep well?' I smile and nod. 'Drew and Britt didn't seem to'. I look at her and smile. 'I saw some commotion on Twitter about them'. Britt's mum looks at me and asks 'what happened, I haven't been on Twitter for a while'. I open up my phone and show Britt's mum the tweet. She looks at me and says 'even I know Britt wouldn't cheat on Levi'. I smile and say 'same, shes too kind to do something like that'. Britt's mum then scrolls through my Twitter and says 'have you seen this?'.

She shows me my phone with a tweet from Tomas up and I say 'that's nice that hes stuck up for Britt'. 'Have you seen the replies though?'. I read through the replies and some shock me. 'Why are people hating on him just for sticking up for his friend?'.

Nate's POV:

I stretch and wake up to see that Austin is missing, last night I couldn't get to sleep and I didn't get to sleep until like 3 in the morning. A lot of drama happened last night and it needs to get sorted soon. Last night I said to Tomas that we all need to meet up and talk about this together to get it sorted. I decide to see if Austin's gone downstairs, so I get up and head down.

As I enter the living room, I see Britt's mum and Austin. I smile and say hello as I fit onto the end of the chair. 'Morning, how did you sleep?' Britt's mum asks me. I smile and say 'ok, I think'. Britt's mum smiles and says 'would you both like some breakfast or a drink?'. Me and Austin nod.

Drew's POV:

I wake up and stretch in bed. Last night was a little awkward. I mean I wasn't meant to cry in front of Britt, but it helped to talk about it. I just need to talk to Levi somehow. I look at my phone and see that it is blown up with tweets and I see that Levi has replied to my tweet last night. Levi replied '@thetidedrew I hope your feeling ok, hows Britt?'. How did he know I was with Britt?

I sit up and still scroll through my replies and see that people think that me and Britt are going out. What have I done? I think I have started something bad. I hope Levi isn't mad at me.

Britt's POV:

I wake up and feel Levi still next to me. I smile and hear him say 'morning, did you sleep well?'. I smile and say 'I did thanks, did you?'. He smiles a little and says 'I couldn't sleep'. I look up at him and ask 'why?'. He looks at me and smiles, 'it doesn't matter' he says. I smile and ask 'shall we get up?' he smiles and says 'only if you want to'. I smile and say 'come on then Mr Jones' he smiles and stretches.

As we both get up, he looks at me and says 'if something was up, you would tell me wouldn't you?'. I smile and nod before saying 'you know I would Levi'. He smiles and says 'ok'. I then remember last night and what Levi tweeted. 'Levi?' I ask and he looks at me and smiles. 'is the reason you couldn't sleep because of what happened last night?' I ask. He looks at me and asks 'why, what happened between you and Drew?'. I sigh and say 'sorry, but its Drew that needs to speak to you about this'. He sighs and says 'ok, sorry'. I look at him confused and ask 'why are you sorry?'. He looks at me and says 'because I keep asking'. I smile and say 'its ok'.