Chapter 19 - Early Nights

Drew's POV:

'Levi...' I say whilst turning around. 'I need to tell you something'. I take a deep breath and Levi sits up. 'What's up Drew? You can tell me anything you know' Levi says smiling. 'I umm... Well...' I stutter. 'Drew?' Levi asks confused. I look up at him and I feel my eyes water a little. Levi then stands up and says 'Drew, are you ok?'. 'I'm sorry' I say before my eyes water more. Levi looks at me confused. 'Drew. Please tell me'. I look at Levi again and say 'do you promise not to be mad?'. Levi just stares at me and says 'promise' and waits for me to continue. 'Well, I kinda fancy Britt too'.

Britt's POV:

As me and my mum got home, I say to my mum 'I might listen to The Tide for a little bit'. My mum then smiles and says 'have fun'. I head upstairs and pick my laptop up off the floor before turning it on and logging on. I load up my internet and type in YouTube before searching for The Tide's cover of Stitches.

I sit down on my bed and turn the volume up all the way before hearing the opening guitar played by Levi. I lie back on my bed and look at the time. 7:52pm. I sigh and look at the ceiling, singing along with Levi on the first verse.

As I start to sing along with Austin, there is a knock on my bedroom door and I say 'come in'. My mum opens the door and peeps her head in. My mum then asks 'do you want a snack or a drink Britt?'. I sit up and say 'erm... no thanks. I might have a bath before I go bed though'. My mum then smiles and says 'ok, just let me know when you'll have one'. I smile and say 'once this video has finished, I'll have a bath'. My mum smiles and says 'ok, I'll leave you to it then'.

As I turn back to the song, I realise that Nate is singing and I think his voice is lovely. As Nate's part comes to an end, Austin starts to sing again and I carry on singing along. As I finish Austin's part, I then attempt to carry on singing but Levi literally kills me with his solo on the third verse. I find myself mumbling and falling over my own words as his voice is so beautiful.

As the song comes to the end, I mentally scream Noooooooooooo! but then I realise that I can listen to them again after my bath.

Drew's POV:

Levi is currently hugging me saying 'why did you think I'd be mad at you?'. I rub my watery eyes and say 'I thought that you'd be upset because I fancy Britt too, but I think you and Britt go well together'. Levi smiles and says 'thanks, but if you and Britt dated, I wouldn't mind'. I shake my head and say 'but Britt fancies you too'. Levi freezes and says 'does she?'. We stop hugging and I say 'yes she does, this is something I wouldn't lie about Levi'. Levi then looks at me and says 'really?'. I smile and nod my head. Levi then smiles probably the biggest smile that he has done all day. I laugh.

A knock at the door makes me and Levi jump and Nate pops his head in followed by Austin and they both say 'we need a group chat'. Levi then smiles and says 'I think I need an early night, I've had a crazy day and I need a good rest, maybe tomorrow though guys'. Nate then rolls his eyes and says 'back out Austin, were having a chat tomorrow with them'. Austin and Nate then back out the room.

I look at Levi and he climbs into bed smiling. 'erm... night Levi, see you tomorrow'. Levi then says 'night Drew, see you tomorrow too'. I head out the room and Nate and Austin are staring at me. 'You have watery eyes' Austin points out. 'I'm fin guys, really I am'. Nate then rolls his eyes and says 'whatever you say Drew'.

Levi's POV:

Britt fancies me. Britt fancies me. I am in shock. I thought Britt didn't like me in that way, I thought she just liked me as a friend. That has just made me a very happy person, I hope tomorrow me and Britt can work things out and talk about things.

Then I remembered, she already has a boyfriend. My smile drops a little. Then I remembered, Drew said that if I just be myself then Britt will like me more.

Tomas' POV:

I put my phone down and rest my head on the arm of the chair, I have a bad headache. I've been on technology for too long today. My phone buzzes next to me and I sigh. I pick up the phone and say 'really?'. I roll my eyes and unlock the message that my brother has sent me. 'whats wrong with your face?' he sent me. 'Harry, just talk to me in person please, technology is killing my head'. Harry says 'but texting rests my voice'. I pull a face and ask 'why are you resting your voice?'. Harry then takes a deep breath and shouts at the top of his voice causing my head to ache in a lot of pain.

As he stops and stares at me, I look at him and say 'that was really mean you know'. He then smiles and says 'I know'. I roll my eyes and say 'leave me alone please'. Harry then says 'mum, Tomas told me to go away'. My mum then sighs and says 'sssssshhhhhhh, you don't like it when you have a heacache'. Harry then says 'fine'.

Britt's POV:

As I hop out of the bath and dry myself, I exit the bathroom and head upstairs in my white Tide shirt and black shorts. I sit back down on my bed and see that my phone has been blown up with a lot of tweets about a hashtag called brucas. Brucas? I load up one of the tweets and I see that its a picture of me and that Lucas guy kissing, well him kissing me to be exact.

I roll my eyes, I don't think that me and Lucas are suited to each other. That's because we don't really know each other and I have my heart set on another guy called Levi. Levi Matthew Jones. I then close Twitter and play the Stitches cover again and watch the video with a smile stuck on my face.

This video is a thing of beauty, I could listen to this every second of the day, especially Levi's part near the end. I climb into bed and decide to curl up in my bed to stay warm.

As I listen to The Tide, I feel my eyes slowly start closing and I yawn. I look at the clock on the laptop and see that it says 8:24pm. I lay back on my bed and close my eyes. Levi's solo comes up and I smile as he sings. I feel myself drifting off slowly as I carry on listening to Levi's voice. Before I know it I fall asleep as Levi's verse ends.