Chapter 34 - Hotel Rooms

Nate's POV:

I sit on the bed and see Tomas open the bedroom door with wet eyes and a nervous smile. I pat the bed next to me and say 'sit here and lets chit chat'. He smiles and nervously nods his head. He approaches the bed and sits down next to me. 'Where do you want to start then?' I ask and smile.  He takes a deep breath and says 'it hasn't been going on for long'. I look at him and smile 'how did it start?' I ask. Tomas takes a deep breath and says 'I don't actually know how it started, I just randomly got a message from her one day threatening me that if I unfollow or block her then she will start a rumour. She also said she would start the rumour if someone knew'. I say 'I wont tell anyone, I promise'.

Tomas smiles and says 'thank you'. I then look at Tomas and ask 'can I see some of the messages she sent you?'. Tomas looks at me a little scared and he says 'she blackmailed me to tell her my secrets. If I show you then you will know my secrets'. I smile and say 'I promise I wont judge you, whatever they are'. Tomas takes a deep breath and says 'ok, please don't hate me'. I smile and say 'I wont, I promise. Just calm down'. He smiles and opens up the messages and he looks at the floor ashamed.

I scroll through the messages and she has been threatening things like starting rumours and spreading his secrets all over the internet. I then see some of his secrets and Tomas looks at my facial expressions. I have a sympathetic look on my face as I see some of the mean things she has said. I then come across one secret, Tomas is gay? I look at Tomas and he looks at me and says 'do you hate me?'. I roll my eyes and say 'no, why would I hate you?'. Tomas then points to the message and I roll my eyes. 'Tomas, so what if you are gay. You are still Tomas and you are still the same fun guy that I met at the fun fair'. He smiles and says 'thank you'.

I then look at Tomas and say 'we need to get this sorted'. Tomas look at me scared and says 'but she'll find out'. I then say 'hang on, if we just tell Joe and ask him not to tell anyone, it might help'. Tomas looks at me and says 'what if she does find out though?'. I smile and say 'then we will tell the Tiders the truth'. Tomas looks at the floor and nods.

I then open my arms and ask 'do you need a hug?'. He looks at me awkwardly and slowly nods 'come on then?'. He hugs me and I say 'don't worry about it ok, we'll sort all this out'. He nods and he looks at me and says 'sorry, I got your shoulder wet'. I laugh and say 'don't worry about it, it'll dry. Anyway, lets see if there is a funny film on telly!'. Tomas then nods and I grab the remote controller.

Britt's POV:

As me and Levi are sitting on the bed watching The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1, he slings an arm around me and I shuffle closer to him. I rest my head on his chest and relax as I feel his chest rise and fall with every breath he takes. I hear the thump of his heart every now and then too and it is soo relaxing.

I look up and he looks at me at the same time. He smiles and says 'you look beautiful, you always do' I blush and look back at the telly. He then rests his chin on my head and says 'you don't believe me do you?'. I then look at him and say 'maybe'. He sighs and says 'will this make you believe me?' he then connects our lips. His lips taste like ice cream for some reason, but its his favourite flavour ice cream mint chocolate chip. We pull apart and he rests his forehead on mine and asks 'do you believe me now?'. I giggle and he says 'ok, I'll just have to do this then'. Levi then takes his top of and I blush. He then hops back on the bed and opens his arms and I rest my head on his chest.