Chapter 35 - SURPRISE!

Joe's POV:

I wake up and stretch in my own bed, I feel less cranky today. I actually feel full of happiness. I look over and see Waddy still asleep. I smile and unlock my phone and go on Twitter and decide to reply to some tweets. As I'm replying to a tweet asking about The Vamps and who is the cleverest, Waddy says 'morning' making me jump slightly. I put my phone down after replying to the tweet and say 'good morning Waddy'. Waddy smiles and says 'glad to see your happy today'. I smile and say 'are you ready to set up the surprise?'. Waddy sits up and nods.

I text Davey and ask which room he is in and he lets me know where he is. I knock on the door and Davey opens it and says 'heeeeeeeeellooooooo'. I smile and so does Waddy. 'Are you ready?' I ask Davey and the surprise. Davey smiles and says 'I got him up early for you'. I smile and say 'thanks, come on then guys lets go before Levi wakes up'.

As we all head up to Levi's room, I get a text from Nate asking if him and Tomas can talk to me in private. I reply with 'later Nate'. As we get outside Levi's room, I say 'go ahead kind sir' and the surprise knocks on the door.

Levi's POV:

I hear a knock on the door and I peel my eyes open to see the sun shining in. I guess I forgot to close the curtains last night. The door then knocks again and I slowly move and place a pillow in my place so that I do not wake Britt up. I sneak over to the door and I open the door to see Joe, Waddy and Davey with someone's head appearing behind their shoulders. 'SURPRISE!' someone shouts and I jump and stare in shock as I see Logan in front of me. 'Logan?' I ask and he smiles. 'What are you doing here now? Your a week early' I say in shock and he laughs and says 'was it good?'. I smile and nod my head. I smile and ask 'so, who set this up then?'. Everyone points at Joe and he smiles and says 'your welcome Levi'.

Logan then smiles and asks 'who is that cute girl on your bed?'. Levi smiles and says 'that's one of the best girlfriends in the world, also known as Brittany'. Logan smiles and says 'have you two been sleeping together?'. I smile and say 'just hugging sleeping'. Logan looks at me and says 'truthfully?'. i laugh and say 'you can even ask Brittany, plus I'm 17 and Britt is only 16'. Logan then smiles and asks 'can I meet her?'. I step aside and say 'only when she wakes up, but you can all come in quietly if you like?'. Logan, Joe, Waddy and Davey enter the room and I close the door quietly. 'I'm just gonna use your bathroom' Davey says and I smile and say 'no stinkers please'. Davey laughs and closes the door.

Britt's POV:

As I wake up, I see Levi, Waddy and Joe. I then see another boy that I haven't seen in person before. I sit up and rub my eyes. He then smiles and says 'hello Britt' I smile and say 'hello Logan'. He smiles and says 'you know my name?'. I nod and say 'you're Levi's twin brother'. Logan smiles and says 'I thought you wouldn't know who I am haha'. I laugh with him. Levi then says 'that means I don't have to do one of them awkward introductions where I go Britt this is Logan my twin brother and Logan this is Britt my girlfriend'. Me, Levi and Logan laugh. Then I hear the toilet flush and I ask 'which member of The Tide is in the bathroom then?'. Joe smiles and says 'this might surprise you, but that's not a member of The Tide'.

I look at Joe confused and ask 'is it Dean?'. Joe shakes his head and the door opens and Davey walks out. 'Oh, hi Davey' I say. Davey smiles and waves. 'Hello there, sorry to be rude but I don't know your name'. Levi smiles and says 'Britt'. Davey smiles and says 'I remembered Bethany for some reason, but hello there Brittany'. I smile and say 'Hello, you can call me Britt if you like'. Davey smiles and says 'sure thing Britt'.