Chapter 47 - Fast Food

Britt's POV:

Me, Levi, Davey and Dean all leave the room we hear nothing but silence from Joe and Waddy's room 'well this'll be awkward in the morning' Davey laughs and Dean nods his head. As we are walking through the reception of the hotel, I feel someone grab my hand softly and I turn and see Levi with a nervous smile on his face. 'You'll be fine tonight, trust me' I whisper and he nods and pecks me on the cheek.

'Come on lovebirds, lets go' Dean says and I blush as Levi laughs. As we exit the building, Dean asks 'so Britt, where did you have in mind?'. I  smile 'anywhere away from the hotel for the night, I cant take the dramatic tension'. Levi laughs and Davey smiles 'I think it would be nice to go to McDonalds'. I look at Levi worried at what Davey just said. 'I promise you I wont force you to eat' Levi whispers and I nod. Dean looks back and says 'you 2 do a lot of whispering'. I look at the floor and blush, Levi smiles 'its fun to whisper'. Dean rolls his eyes and we climb into the car, Dean and Davey in the front and me and Levi in the back. This night is going to be awkward.

Austin's POV:

Me, Drew, Nate, Logan and Tomas are all walking around and seeing who can spot the best place to eat. 'There!' Nate points and we all look over to where he is pointing. 'Pizza Hut?' I say and Nate nods. I smile 'Nate, I was hoping for a Subway'. Tomas laughs 'its either Pizza Hut, or carry on walking with rumbly tummies'. I stop and think 'hmm... If I had to choose it would be to walk on and look for a Subway, but lets take a vote'. They nod in agreement. 'Put your hands up if you want to go to Pizza Hut?' I ask and they all put their hands up. I roll my eyes 'and Subway'. Just I put my hand up 'I guess Pizza Hut wins then' I say and they all smile. 'Lets go then' Logan smiles and I follow them.

Levi's POV:

As me and Britt are sitting in the back, I decide to put my arm around her and I do. She turns her head and smiles at me. The car journey is quiet, even in the front of the car it is. As we pull up to McDonalds, Britt looks at me nervously and I smile 'you'll be fine, trust me'. She slowly nods and opens the car door.

As we all hop out the car, me and Davey join Britt and Dean on the other side and I hear a loud growl and Dean looks at his belly and pats it 'well, what are we waiting for?'. I roll my eyes and we all follow Dean inside. As we get closer to the door, I hear someone start sniffling and I look and see Britt crying. 'You guys go ahead' I tell Davey and Dean and they nod and continue. I pull Britt to one side and we sit on one of the benches outside. 'What's up?' I ask confused and she just shakes her head. 'Britt?' I ask and she looks at me. 'I cant do it'. I look at her 'cant do what?'. She rolls her eyes 'go in there', Britt points at McDonalds. 'Because of food?' I ask and she nods. 'Britt listen to me, your letting food get the better of you and your letting it beat you. I know its hard, but please try. All you have to do is walk through the doors, have a little something if you want to even if its a drink and then we will leave when everyone is finished'. Britt looks at me and nods 'sorry'. I pull her into a hug and we stay like this for a few minutes.

Davey's POV:

Me and Dean are in the queue for McDonalds and Dean looks at me and smiles 'I could hear you, Britt and Levi whispering back at the hotel'. I look at him confused 'what do you mean?'. He rolls his eyes 'I'm not that dumb Davey, I know something is happening'. I roll my eyes this time 'your just paranoid'. Dean laughs 'I highly doubt it'. I look out the window and see Levi and Britt hugging and I smile. 'What's up?' Dean asks me staring at me. 'Look out the window' I say and he does 'hugs are nice'. I nod in agreement.

As we get to the front of the queue, I look back and see Britt and Levi just entering and I smile and wave at them, they wave back. Dean looks at me and says 'I've paid for you'. I smile 'thank you Dean, you didn't need to...'. 'I know I didn't' Dean says laughing. I smile 'Britt and Levi are near the back of the queue'. Dean smiles 'the only thing we can do now is save them a table, quick Davey go to that table before that man gets there'. I nod and power walk to the table, getting there just before the man and he rolls his eyes in anger. 'I cant believe I followed your orders' I say to Dean and he is currently laughing 'your walk was soo funny' he says.

As Dean brings the tray of food over, I glance at Levi and Britt and tap my watch. 'What are you doing?' Dean asks me confused and I smile 'I think my watch is playing up'. Dean rolls his eyes 'whatever' Dean smiles before continuing to eat his McDonalds. I smile as I see Britt and Levi near the front of the queue now 'don't you think Britt and Levi are an adorable couple?' I say to Dean and he nods.

Levi's POV:

As me and Britt get to the front of he queue, my arm is slinged around her and she is cuddling into my side. 'Britt, I promise you'll be fine'. She nods a little scared and I roll my eyes 'I promise'. She nods again. As we get to the front of the queue, Britt heads off towards Davey and Dean saying 'I cant do this'. I roll my eyes, I need to have a proper word with Britt.

As I join them, Britt looks at me 'sorry'. I roll my eyes 'Britt, its fine'. She looks at the table and doesn't look back up. Yep, I'm going to have a word with her tomorrow when I'm back. Britt looks at me and says 'I really am'. I nod 'I know'. She sighs and I eat my fries.

As I finish, I see that everyone else is waiting for me. especially Britt who is getting restless. 'Hang on' I say and they all nod. As I finish my last chip, Britt stands up and rushes out of McDonalds. I roll my eyes and follow her. 'Britt' I say and she turns around 'were going to have to talk about this tomorrow' . She nods but doesn't say anything.

Tomas' POV:

As we finish out pizza' s, Austin smiles 'I best let Waddy know we are on the way home'. I nod. 'Wait, I need to text Dean apparently' Austin smiles and I roll my eyes. 'Tomas, can I ask you a question?' Logan asks and I nod. Logan then looks at me and says 'is it true that you fancy Nate?'. I pause and look at Logan, I thought only Nate and Austin knew. 'Is this true?' Drew asks me and I look at the floor and nod. 'How did you find out?' I ask them and they smiles 'its a secret' Logan says. I roll my eyes and look at Austin and Nate. I guess I would need to do some investigating.

Levi's POV:

As we all get into the car, Davey smiles at me and mouths 'are you ready?'. I nod and Davey smiles. I see Britt look over at me and I say 'everything will be fine Britt, I promise'. Britt nods.

As we pull up to the hotel, Davey winks at me and whispers 'go to your rooms please'. Me and Britt nod. As me and Britt go to our hotel rooms, I hear Davey saying that he'll need to stay awake and make sure that the guys will be back. I roll my eyes 'so, my stitches are being stalled. I am actually ready to go' I say smiling. Britt looks at me and says 'I'm glad you've had a happy day'. I roll my eyes and sit next to her. 'Wanna talk about it?'.